Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
You already have the rank, so no
so this is why i suddenly can't find restricted anymore? that is the entire reason i even came here in the first place! now i have to buy access?? ugh....

ChromeVilla

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 20, 2023
LC COIN
The main feature of this forum/club when it started was adding games not accepted on F-95.That was Appreciated.
Now that has been taken away for whatever reasons.. So after being a member close to a year I either have to Purchase a MEMBER+ or spend loads of my time commenting on posts I don't feel like doing on frequent visits.. That's kind of messed up.. So all regular members might as well go to other Forums that continue to have a larger selection of games updated daily. This will not help the game Dev's that create games not accepted elsewhere.. Had no problem liking game posts here and been respectful to all on the few posts made. This will not help the game Dev's that create games not accepted elsewhere.

Reactions: 1 user

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
The main feature of this forum/club when it started was adding games not accepted on F-95.That was Appreciated.
Now that has been taken away for whatever reasons.. So after being a member close to a year I either have to Purchase a MEMBER+ or spend loads of my time commenting on posts I don't feel like doing on frequent visits.. That's kind of messed up.. So all regular members might as well go to other Forums that continue to have a larger selection of games updated daily. This will not help the game Dev's that create games not accepted elsewhere.. Had no problem liking game posts here and been respectful to all on the few posts made. This will not help the game Dev's that create games not accepted elsewhere.
Wasn't taken away you just need to be in the group, better then making the entire site invite only but having tovnuke all members from the platform to get that to work.

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Also if you have an issue you come up with a valid option on what I should do

Reactions: 1 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
so latest updates doesn't have the drop down thingie anymore?

edit: so games+ is what the formerly restricted/sinners section is called now?
On the menu no bur I'll add it herd soon, and yes

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
But when you buy credit (500), you don't get improved access. Or the restricted content became very rare. Or buying 500 doesn't give you more...
it gives access to games+ which is the restricted

reccaman87

Registered
LV

Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Is there a problem with the shop page? I keep getting the 'oops we ran into some problems' every time I try to visit the page, I can go to the individual pages from the 'latest shop item' links on the main forum page but I have no access to the shop.
Makes me think the shop page can only be accessed with member+ or something like that, would be just my luck to need to be a member+ to go to the shop to buy member+.

kPanter

Registered
LV

Sep 8, 2022
LC COIN
first you get asked for donations every week now you have to pay .not fun for People whit not a lot of cash :unsure::(

Reactions: 1 user

reccaman87

Registered
LV

Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Is there a problem with the shop page? I keep getting the 'oops we ran into some problems' every time I try to visit the page, I can go to the individual pages from the 'latest shop item' links on the main forum page but I have no access to the shop.
Makes me think the shop page can only be accessed with member+ or something like that, would be just my luck to need to be a member+ to go to the shop to buy member+.
And what ever the problem was it got fixed with the last update.

Back
Top Bottom