how to purchase rank

mark3000!

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 12, 2023
LC COIN
Not destroyed your just pissed you actually have to do stuff now.
Stuff? I will not do a single thing to get any "coins", that website is just one of many, if not here people will find required content elsewhere. It's simple as that.

Reactions: 1 user

kiziero

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 17, 2023
LC COIN
Can someone help me understand how i gather these lc coins?Is there any guide somewhere or any thread that explains?Do i get them via donations?

Atreus

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 22, 2023
LC COIN
Like u gotta put urself out there a little bit and be active in comments,liking and posting threads. My understanding.

Reactions: 2 users

Drvm

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 25, 2022
LC COIN
Also if you have an issue you come up with a valid option on what I should do
I understand the need to give access to this content not to everybody ; but a one-time contribution for full access might be more easily accepted (and profitable?) ; like 20$ for those 500 LC

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I understand the need to give access to this content not to everybody ; but a one-time contribution for full access might be more easily accepted (and profitable?) ; like 20$ for those 500 LC
20 is way to high lol

IIIIIIIIIII

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 21, 2023
LC COIN
Been a lurker for over a year, visiting almost daily. LC Coin's have ruined this :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7 users

Blabla

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 8, 2022
LC COIN
I gave a donation, and received nothing... I'm still a recruit...

kiziero

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 17, 2023
LC COIN
but what if i am only interested in the games that i cannot see anymore???This is so dumb.So if i donate i will really not get any coins?
Like u gotta put urself out there a little bit and be active in comments,liking and posting threads. My understanding.

scorpking

Registered
LV

Dec 19, 2023
LC COIN
not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm interested in leveling up to games+. But before I spend the money, it would be nice to be able to see the games. Would there be a way to show the games+ stuff but not being able to download them? Or something like that. Just want want to know what I'm getting before I spend $$. Thanks.

VND

perv
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm interested in leveling up to games+. But before I spend the money, it would be nice to be able to see the games. Would there be a way to show the games+ stuff but not being able to download them? Or something like that. Just want want to know what I'm getting before I spend $$. Thanks.
You had most of it already seen. back in the day.
Even replied to one game.
i can't even get the game running, i even used winrar. no luck

VND

perv
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
just want to see the new stuff to see if it's worth it

I would say no.