How to improve lewdcorner (your thoughts)

UnusualGhost

Registered
Lewd
Apr 30, 2024
LC COIN
A couple more reaction options would be nice, here are some I like though maybe a poll to see what people want would be best?

You must be registered to see attachments

Loliholic

Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
Could you add the top navigation bar to the bottom as well?
Its kinda annoying to scroll all the way up after posting or checking a notification.

Loliholic

Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
Or just lowering the coin needed to a reasonable amount. I mean, i answered every single post in the discussions forum i could answer without hardcore spamming. Posting in the game area without the devs of the games present is kinda pointless and i'm not a dev so the whole creation area is pretty impossible for me to post anything, the offtopic dont counts and i cant fake schizophrenia to create more introduction topics. The only real discussion topic i can still post is the german one, everythig else was mostly "state your opinion" and such things dont change over night. Even if i wanted to repeat myself and answer all the duplicate topics as well i could never manage to get the remaining 150+ points. At this rate and without more options to gain points i need months to make it to the content i'm here for and i dont think i'm willing to spend this time for nothing useful.

DarkAres

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2023
LC COIN
The way the "members online" block is positioned when trying to navigate the forums means that we have to scroll *all* the way down to use the thread filter properly. It wasn't like that just a few days ago and it shouldn't stay that way, it's awful.

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
A way to filter out certain things - like anything RPGmaker or cartoonish looking.

Reactions: 1 user

Loliholic

Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
Reduce the silly like timeout.
If you read a page with 3 good/helpful posts you need 8! minutes! to like them...thats so far beyond the whole point of the like system, it renders it useless since its much faster to spam "thank you" posts and continue reading the next page.

Reactions: 1 user

Loliholic

Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
I see where you come from when the topic of posts get changed or relevant parts get removed, but i tend to edit typos and spelling errors after rereading bigger posts, if meanwhile someone quoted it these quality edits are pointless and i look like an idiot who cant write :p
___

There is an annoying confirmation dialogue when giving a like without java. Bad enough you can only give plain likes since the icon choice is java, but always getting asked if i really like it is stupid, i wouldnt click it if i dont want it ^^

Back
Top Bottom