Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Simple answer is no, but there is no reason to stop now.

Hanz Feltersnatch

Sniffing Fingers
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
My tip is simple, become more active and make posts.(y)

ordos

Registered
Jan 20, 2024
LC COIN
Don't like grinding, boundaries, politics. Just found this site and learning rules. Found this thread. And I say - it's a one more sad story of the modern internet community...

oopiii

Registered
Lewd
Mar 5, 2023
LC COIN
I am pretty sure the current system won't be sustainable. I personally hate having to post random things to gain coins. Imagine the newcomers who only wanna download the games and lurk. This site was a better alternative to shit95, another site will be a better alternative to this.
True, so many of us came here because 95 turned shit, Im staying but for others it might just be easier to look for some other site

Tropical101

<OFFLINE>
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 26, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I think it might work, but the random posting of messages/threads is like an OpSec nightmare for those not aware about it. "Whats your Gender/sexual orientation", "what country are you from", "Favorite music" etc. Easy for lurkers to reply to but also a good way to profile yourself if not careful lol

Reactions: 1 user

vaelenor

Registered
Lewd
Sep 4, 2023
LC COIN
writing a few posts a day, collecting interest, putting what you earn back into the bank. It’ll take a few weeks but I’m going slow and steady

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom