Status
Not open for further replies.

mmccaw

Registered
Lewd
May 14, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
So apparently they say you are spamming by making "low effort posts" and will remove you coins if they feel like it. Simply because you are doing what is required by posting to as many games as you can to earn coins.

Ttest

Registered
Lewd
Feb 11, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
So apparently they say you are spamming by making "low effort posts" and will remove you coins if they feel like it. Simply because you are doing what is required by posting to as many games as you can to earn coins.
I don't think its rocket science. Normal, polite, on topic conversation. It's really not that hard. :)

jamjam

Registered
Lewd
Jun 23, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
So how "low" is "low effort" ? We ain't exactly proust around here

anybody

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
The games I have stopped downloading because of the restricted section, will continue to be updated and by the time I can access the + content, many updates will have passed.

You have to see the positive side of a complicated situation ;)
Motivation is everything :LOL:

Reactions: 1 users

anybody

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
if 750 seems doable, just wait, it'll 850, 1000, whatever they feel like.
Nobody is forcing you. It's not easy, but it's still better than a payment system.

And another 15 LC

dudelebowski

Registered
Lewd
Aug 6, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
At the rate I'm going I'll be unpacking my snowboarding gear for the new season before I accumulate enough coins...

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

anybody

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Must withdraw daily to gain interest.
It's not necessary to withdraw anything. Simply click on the "Interest" button every 24 hours.

Reactions: 1 users

RickS

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Just send AI art in the big anti-social thread every 3 minutes to avoid the anti-spam thing and and you will get 700 in no time.
That, or just interact there a little. Reply to posts with somthing funny [insert gif here] and if you get 2-3 reactions per post you are there in no time.
And some nice AI-art is always welcome, just read the rules first so you don't get in trouble ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom