Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Don't take this as a criticism, it's just a fear of the site ending up being closed due to lack of support from users
no problem, you are free to criticize, and by being respectful, you can help us a lot with this changes
about the lack of support, we of course appreciate of all donations, but we're not forcing them, the coin system is just to make a little harder for some random person to report us, It's not perfect, but it helps, and that's why it's easy to earn coins when you participate, we just want to avoid rats, and at the same time, we created a great and active community here

Reactions: 1 users

Slayer-

Registered
Lewd
Nov 3, 2023
LC COIN
LMAO, i'm pretty sure when i get access i'll look for 2 min and find nothing new / no new updates, maybe i'll go back to grinding
Why did you say that, now I can't stop thinking about this possibility :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 user

pastarafa

Registered
Lewd
Jul 15, 2022
LC COIN
Worse is that those who are actually farming it are the ones (myself included) who are very unsocial and are only doing this out of obligation and not because we want to.

• Sad

Slayer-

Registered
Lewd
Nov 3, 2023
LC COIN
Well what say you? Are you in for the long haul or out after the ride?

Personally I have to admit this has turned me a little bit from a lurker into a poster...!... And I honestly can't explain it...!

I think it will wear off in time, but right now I am having a ton of fun with it!

People seem friendly and genuine as they come out of the woodworks! I have truly been enjoying the interactions!

Well what say you all!?!?
I started just out of interest in the coins, but the people here are so friendly in the comments that it's not just about the coins anymore

kiljaeden

Registered
Lewd
Dec 22, 2022
LC COIN
I am pretty sure the current system won't be sustainable. I personally hate having to post random things to gain coins. Imagine the newcomers who only wanna download the games and lurk. This site was a better alternative to shit95, another site will be a better alternative to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom