Grinding Graveyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring

Registered
Lewd
Jan 20, 2024
LC COIN
Now people are just spamming anything they can, as fast as possible.
Truly genius
I found heaps more answers in the Anti-social members thread. Which was awesome.
Yet it also said that there's a timer between posts getting a score.
This would definitely slow down the ability to spam fast 🙂
It'll probably take me a week to get the L coins needed 🙃

Reactions: 1 user

HTYYHRK

Registered
Lewd
Jul 17, 2023
LC COIN
Obviously next to none, this forced change and forced interaction will die off slowly.
This kind of stuff is similar when governments force the economy with some desperate laws. It does more damage at long range.
Imagine all the people that saw this requirement for the hidden games and simply abandoned the site?
This will boost movement for a very short period and hurt overall on the long range.
This is the last post I need so I guess we'll find out.

Dave272

Registered
Lewd
Mar 1, 2023
LC COIN
I'm a just go back to how I had been before, only commenting when I need to, as I'm not really a people person. Sometimes I'll comment to help others comment on a character or story bit I like as you will see from my previous posts e.t.c I'm just mostly here for Such a Sharp Pain and one or two others but that's really it.

Tiedye

Registered
Lewd
Feb 26, 2023
LC COIN
So we post we get coins, we get coins we get access to the restricted aka loli/shota/etc type games I'm guessing

Reactions: 2 users

Tiedye

Registered
Lewd
Feb 26, 2023
LC COIN
Apparently there were people abusing something. Now we have to do this dumb crap.
I feel like i have to abusingly mindlessly post, because the whole main reason i come to this site is for the good games, i honestly don't like posting in forums most of the time, and feel i'll have to make "bump" type posts to get points just so i can enjoy the games i enjoy

Reactions: 1 users

Buzz

Registered
Lewd
Dec 25, 2022
LC COIN
Well I will probably reply/like more comments just to help other people out.

JamesD123

Registered
Lewd
Dec 30, 2023
LC COIN
I have absolutely hated having to comment for these coins! It has been so painful! I am looking forward to never having to comment again after this is all done. I will likely still react to posts (since I didn't before) though now that I know the pain of grinding.

amarnaamnai

Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
I've always been a lurker my whole life but being compelled to interact for the role has shifted my perspective. It's quite fun dropping in now and then and engaging in topics I'm interested in. I'll probably continue to do so even after I've farmed the role.

Spring

Registered
Lewd
Jan 20, 2024
LC COIN
This posting for LC isn't my thing.
I liked being an introverted lurker only poping my head above ground to explore the next game on my play list.
Like many I'll fulfil my duties when asked but the rest of the time I'll stay in my nice warm hole 🙂

Reactions: 1 users

Tiedye

Registered
Lewd
Feb 26, 2023
LC COIN
I'll be back to my cave
Pretty much same thing for me, I'll only post when necessary afterwards I feel. I've never been real active on posting in forums, usually just lurk until I have genuine input

CheateR13

Registered
Lewd
Jan 16, 2024
LC COIN
Keep in mind if you "donate" you have to contact and wait until the admin in online so they can add the coin to your account... so it's possible to miss the sale.

Buzz

Registered
Lewd
Dec 25, 2022
LC COIN
I've made a few coins just in the last couple hours it honestly shouldn't take too long to get sinner section unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom