Status
Not open for further replies.

Loadedmonster

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I just liked to lurk and check the restricted games. This new members+ stuff made it where i cant lurk. Now i have to be active in the community to get points to be able to (unlock) a section? Wish they would have done it diff. Oh well maybe time to go somewhere else?

Reactions: 2 users
U

User_24563

Unconfirmed
9 coins down, 491 to go
I feel your pain friend. I wasn't sure how hard the grind would be but liking a post also gives LC. Don't go crazy with the likes and post though due to the cool down restriction.

Reactions: 1 user

Spring

Registered
Lewd
Jan 20, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
That site is run by total assholes who are ban happy.
I couldn't work out how to access the games section of that site as only a login prompt but no sign up section.
So I guess introverted me now needs to participate.
It'll take time to get back in but it should be worth it.

neddihseil

Hidden Lurkers Anonymous
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2022
Threads
Website
www.lewdcorner.com
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
doesn't take much to get there. a few hours of being sociable, then back to lurking

Reactions: 1 users

HTYYHRK

Registered
Lewd
Jul 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I'm hoping to just finish it before the sale ends and then I'll probably get burned out unwatching all the random threads I posted in.

Spring

Registered
Lewd
Jan 20, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
3 points by messages so nearly 13 messages by day, that require some avaibility, good farming, so
So where do I find the scoring system for coins?
How many points for a like?
How many for a post?
Is it word count based? 🤔

Gorion

Socially Anti-social
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Oct 22, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I have been putting off coin farming because like many I am not very talkative. I do not know what to post most of the time. When I have in the past my posts/threads just do not generate much of any response. However there was not a reward system for being active. After a bit of digging I am now seeing the credit system as more of a game itself. To anyone else who has been putting it off don't look at it as a burden but more so a challenge. I am starting to think it may be fun to farm credits as I enjoy games with "farming" aspect to them. So here is to my first post hopefully getting others like myself to see credit farming and activity in a more fun and productive manor.
Ive not been trying to grind. I just honestly wanted to check out the community and see how things go. Until a few days ago when the coin system was added i just lurked about. Seeing all the community activity had me curious so I just took the plunge and hopping in. I dont regret it.

Skullpanda

Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I have been putting off coin farming because like many I am not very talkative. I do not know what to post most of the time. When I have in the past my posts/threads just do not generate much of any response. However there was not a reward system for being active. After a bit of digging I am now seeing the credit system as more of a game itself. To anyone else who has been putting it off don't look at it as a burden but more so a challenge. I am starting to think it may be fun to farm credits as I enjoy games with "farming" aspect to them. So here is to my first post hopefully getting others like myself to see credit farming and activity in a more fun and productive manor.
I've done my utmost to not shitpost while still talking at all. I hate the idea of having to coinfarm, not from a labor perspective it just makes me feel guilty somehow. Gamification though is a good way to trick your brain into doing practically anything. Monke brains are donkey brains.

Spring

Registered
Lewd
Jan 20, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Additional: I'm guessing trophy points in our profile is the points. Yet I've made a couple of post replys and no change to points. Clearly I'm doing something wrong.
Perhaps this is too hard for someone like me that's not massively tech savvy.

Nickbo

Registered
Lewd
Dec 31, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
yes, but what do you do when you get the require amount. it is not automatic, could someone explain step by step o put up the link to instructions
Top of page....click on "Shop" (don't hit the down arrow/triangle, but the actual word "shop")

Spring

Registered
Lewd
Jan 20, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Top of page....click on "Shop" (don't hit the down arrow/triangle, but the actual word "shop")
Thank you. This also helped me find my points total.
Pressing on the 'shop' down arrow and then pressing on 'bank'

datarelay

Just nuking around
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 30, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Now people are just spamming anything they can, as fast as possible.
Truly genius

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom