Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I just realized (duh) that probably at least 10 or so of my comments don't count because I didn't count up to 180 Mississippis (3 minutes) between each one. I tend to come on here, find some things to 'discuss' that are 'meaningful' and then post in a series instead of using my watch to pace myself. I am assuming I have interpreted the cool down rule properly and I am accurate about this? just getting it all straight, want to be a knowledgeable member of the community.
This thread is in the Off-Topic section of the forum, posts don't count here.
Hi... How many LC Coin are needed for access to the restricted section?
500, but there's a discount going on so it's 350 for 15 more hours.

darqfybre

Registered
Lewd
May 6, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I have been putting off coin farming because like many I am not very talkative. I do not know what to post most of the time. When I have in the past my posts/threads just do not generate much of any response. However there was not a reward system for being active. After a bit of digging I am now seeing the credit system as more of a game itself. To anyone else who has been putting it off don't look at it as a burden but more so a challenge. I am starting to think it may be fun to farm credits as I enjoy games with "farming" aspect to them. So here is to my first post hopefully getting others like myself to see credit farming and activity in a more fun and productive manor.
I didn't start my effort until a few hours ago. Coin farming seems to have become it's own game. Be interesting to see how it develops (i.e. there's a lottery under shop>lotteries.)

Reactions: 1 users

Legocup98

Registered
Lewd
Apr 9, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
If you already have the 500 coins, you have to go to the section and where it says purchase, there it tells you what you have access to, there are three levels, the highest is 3,500 coins.
Ahhhhh - that makes sense now why they are referred to as coins!!

Thanks

Reactions: 1 user

bigboi2damax

Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
There's also a bit of a timer on when you get anything. You gotta wait at least 3 minutes after each comment in order to earn some points. It's a bit of a hassle and time consuming, but hopefully worth.

ScAeX

Registered
Lewd
Nov 29, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
you just participate like you do now, it's will be fine.

AceyourGod

Registered
Lewd
Jul 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I will say, putting it off could be bad because the rules can always change, and rn there's a sale going on.
if someone wants my 42 coins before this sale ends let me know, because if I'm correct, the goal will be higher after this sale

Gardarike

Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
All this is temporary. People who have reached 500 posts will also gradually fall off and become silent. And look how many new duplicate topics have been created, because they also pay for this :)

datarelay

Just nuking around
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 30, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Obviously next to none, this forced change and forced interaction will die off slowly.
This kind of stuff is similar when governments force the economy with some desperate laws. It does more damage at long range.
Imagine all the people that saw this requirement for the hidden games and simply abandoned the site?
This will boost movement for a very short period and hurt overall on the long range.

HTYYHRK

Registered
Lewd
Jul 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
With the sale you need 117 posts to get the rank, just off topic threads and post whatever the first thing that comes to your mind from the title is. Add an image if you want to try and farm some reactions.

• Sad

AceyourGod

Registered
Lewd
Jul 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
So how has the sale effected the number of coins you need?
it was 500 coins, now its 350, after the sale it's gonna go up, probably to 700 or more for just member+ rank, but I HOPE that some perks will be added to the ranks soon, like pinned replies or something

• Wow

Legocup98

Registered
Lewd
Apr 9, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
it was 500 coins, now its 350, after the sale it's gonna go up, probably to 700 or more for just member+ rank, but I HOPE that some perks will be added to the ranks soon, like pinned replies or something
Ah man - if it goes higher than 500 I'll be gutted

totallynotcrazy

Registered
Lewd
Jun 20, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I want to say I understand the frustration of both site owner and new accounts. It is always impossible to prevent bad actors from doing whatever they want, if they are dedicated enough. There is a very fine balance to prevent most bad actors, but still not drive away the main audience of the site. Systems like this needs a long time to find that balance, and I do feel it was a bit too much, too fast - thought I doubt they had the time or the leisure of building something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom