Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
It is not a main feature in my story but I do have some of the elements you are looking for.

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments
i think ZONE made a flash, a decade or so ago ;)
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
In theory a proper sandbox would be cool, allowing for player's to freely choose what to do. In reality, most "sandbox" games are just grindy, linear "find the next story trigger" affairs and those are pretty bad.
 
There is a girl MC likes but ends up running off with other guys constantly, turns out shes not hooking up with them, some our friends other turns out to be her relative or something innocous but for a bit it feels like she is leading MC on then taking fucking around instead.

Anyone know the game?
The relative part. In the end it's just his cousin and it turns out he's gay?
 
As far as AVN's go I've played Now and Then several times over.

Normal PC games, it would be Civ5 well over 5000 hours at this point.
Skyrim is one I re-install about once a year and complete it again, just one more time :D
5k hours is crazy
 
Master of Orion 2 & Master of Magic. There are others I probably play more, but those are games I've been going back to for a very long time now.
 
thats the one, public release for .07 i guess was today as well, funny timing. course 07 was the one i deleted as it was released elsewhere back in april. on the plus side, now that i remember the game name, I am ready for .08 which should be out round next month. so double good timing there. Thanks all, was starting to bug me and somehow i missed finding it using just school setting tag. eyes probably got tired.
 
Back
Top Bottom