Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
DeadMoon Survival and Hot Sand of Antarctica, but I think now I will try also the Desert Stalker.
 
I'd appreciate post-apocalyptic games that don't focus entirely on desert wastelands. It's not like nature can't reclaim the ruins of civilization. Having overgrown buildings, half-sunken cities and wildlife rebounding after humans are largely out of the picture is something authors almost completely sleep on.
 
There are quite a few Japanese games featuring that, but not a lot of them get translated I suppose.
You are definitely right. I guess I do this weird compartmentalizing thing where I divide Japanese games (translated or not) from Western games. I also don't tend to play the Japanese games as much, but that's probably an oversight on my part as I'm sure there are a lot of gems.
 
It should be here regular, or on the site that we dare not speak of.
Thanks, yeah I found it and will probably start it up this weekend. Can't wait to unlock Member+ so I can update some of my old files I use to play here.
 
I think sandbox games can be enjoyable, but the gameplay loop has to be fun or not unreasonably grindy
 
a waste of time, grinding an hour for one scene? yeah not worth it, i want to play a game not another job.
 
That granny (or great granny) one that came out the other day.
 
master of orion
master of orion 2
starcraft and starcraft broodwar
the original plants vz zombie deluxe edition
insanaquarium by popcap games... loved me some popcap game as they were some of the best online browser games when it was still a new genre, feeding fish killing aliens good stuff
 
One of the many MMOs that I play such as WoW, FFXIV, SWTOR etc. but if those do not count. Mass Effect is probably the series I've replayed the most. (Garrus and Wrex are hillarious together)
I used to have a serious WoW habit. Too serious, if I'm honest. Might go back and pick it up again just for nostagia sake.
 
One of the many MMOs that I play such as WoW, FFXIV, SWTOR etc. but if those do not count. Mass Effect is probably the series I've replayed the most. (Garrus and Wrex are hillarious together)
I still prefer FFXI over FFXIV, mainly cause I am stubborn and cant let go of the horrible launch and first release of 14. was the first time FF dissapointed me so badly, guess the first cut really is the deepest
 
Back
Top Bottom