Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Hi,
I have a Q2 VR Headset and I've already played some known VR games (VR HOT, ComeCloser, and some VAM creations) but I can't find more with the same or better quality.
thanks for all your recommendations. thank you ;)
 
Wow, never crossed my mind there were people who liked these type of wear but didn't like feet. Being a feet guy myself, both things are kinda mashed together. :ROFLMAO:

The only wear I think it's very common is pantyhoses. Unfortunately stockings and fishnets I'm not used to seeing.
Would really appreciate more games featuring these.

My memory is not one of the best, but if I do remember any games I'll update here.
One that does come to mind is Summer Heat, but I don't even think there's content. Is just that one of the promotional renders had one of the girl wearing it, and it stuck with me.
 
I won’t mention it. As the dev is on this site if I am not mistaken. Never saw the point of that game.
 
College game, i cleared the folder i had most recent update in the other month and now cant remember what the game is called, some game basics to help identify

MC goes to college late
MC ex gf is at the college, they broke up on bad terms
MC has a friend at the college and often runs into "rich" kids or bullies
Standard over sex culture but its like a contest where girls get points for doing things with guys through an app(not one of the kink app games though, just something that happens once or twice and is referenced)
Girl with green hair constantly trying to suck off MC and her bf likes to watch on video chat
The mean popular girl dating the biggest douche gets shared by the same guy you can watch or walk away, sometimes she is nice and sometime she kicks you in the nuts and apologizes but isnt sorry cause she got issues with her family insisting she be with the douche guy, or something like that
There is a girl MC likes but ends up running off with other guys constantly, turns out shes not hooking up with them, some our friends other turns out to be her relative or something innocous but for a bit it feels like she is leading MC on then taking fucking around instead.

Anyone know the game?
 
Hate it. It's a boring waste of time.

Edit: Was think specifically of sandbox VNs, with free roaming and stuff (i.e. Grindy hell)
For simulator and trainer games it's alrighty, since the objective is more watching scenes over and over.
 
It was Ren'Py? All Ren'Py games on PC make backup saves on your user folder AppData. Sorting them by date could reveal the game (I'm interested, by the way)
 
It was Ren'Py? All Ren'Py games on PC make backup saves on your user folder AppData. Sorting them by date could reveal the game (I'm interested, by the way)
pretty sure it was renpy, but that wont help, wasnt so much a folder the game was on and got erased but an entire partition, theres nothing to be searched nor salvaged there. though thats a good idea for the future ill have to remember incase i forget something else
 

just checked, not those 2. if it helps the green haired girl also wears horrible make up and green lipstick i think, its hard not to remember her, she sucks mc off a couple times and hangs out by the cars with the douche bullies, also in some of MC classes
 
College game, i cleared the folder i had most recent update in the other month and now cant remember what the game is called, some game basics to help identify

MC goes to college late
MC ex gf is at the college, they broke up on bad terms
MC has a friend at the college and often runs into "rich" kids or bullies
Standard over sex culture but its like a contest where girls get points for doing things with guys through an app(not one of the kink app games though, just something that happens once or twice and is referenced)
Girl with green hair constantly trying to suck off MC and her bf likes to watch on video chat
The mean popular girl dating the biggest douche gets shared by the same guy you can watch or walk away, sometimes she is nice and sometime she kicks you in the nuts and apologizes but isnt sorry cause she got issues with her family insisting she be with the douche guy, or something like that
There is a girl MC likes but ends up running off with other guys constantly, turns out shes not hooking up with them, some our friends other turns out to be her relative or something innocous but for a bit it feels like she is leading MC on then taking fucking around instead.

Anyone know the game?
What style? 2D or 3D?

Either way, if you got it from here, only need to search by tags. You mentioned a college game.

tag: school setting, #dcg

Should limit the search some.
 
The AppData folder is located on you Operational System drive, regardless of what drive the game itself was. If the drive that got wiped out was not the bootable one, there probably are saves on that.
Other than that, I can't help. The description doesn't seem to match anything I've played. I hope you find it, because now I'm curious. Hahaha
 
Besides AWAM, I'd add Jessica O'Neil's Hard News. No sex = worthless game. I hate slow burn, but NO burn after years is the absolute worst.
 
I can't really think of a game I wouldn't recommend, maybe because I'm careful what games I play.
 
yeah ill have to search by tag again next time im mentall stable enough. this kind of stuff happens to me often. like the game stranded in space, during the time between the last 2 updates, i forgot the name of the game at least 5 times and had to search via tags, but on one forum site it isnt listed as sci fi and another it is. so sometimes id find it with ease, others not at all. then my brain gets fuddled and eyes burn as i scan games 10 at a time looking for something familiar. if im lucky i dont get distracted by a shiny pair of boobs and say, ooh i remember this game i should play it again.

you see the problem with nerve damage isnt the so much the pain and jacked up nerves, but the drugs dr.s give you, well after a decade they turn your brain into mush and you realize you should have just smoked pot instead. at least your only dumb when your high not permanently disabled from pharma drugs. worse of all, it makes me feel like a hippie saying that. anyway, i miss when i was a kid and smoked pot to get high, that was fun.

anyway thanks for the input, gonna go back to bed for a while search again later.
 
Back
Top Bottom