There's the Watch button above the OP for that, you know. You don't need to post senseless comments here ))the same for me
Not just porn games,. I'm just tired of games now with all of them being PvP or battle royale. Every time I die I watch the cam or spectate just to see them obviously cheating. I just give up can can't do it anymore. I don't even have someone to play with. so a single player, story game recommendation would be great, because I just can't do competitive anymore, I want to enjoy games again but no game seems to be good enough, finished, or within my hardware limits. I don't see how people enjoy these games when there is a cheater in every match. My computer can't even run cheats for most games. I just need something that has replay value, because modded Minecraft only goes as far as the mod makers, and I just can't find motivation to make anything myself, because when I do, I just loose interest.
Yeah sadly so far my experience has been like this. Pretty much this couldve been a point and click hahaha. But most times I reckon that the story would be richer if it was linear, maybe bcoz I havent had any good experience with a sandboxIs absolutely stupid if it serves no purpose in the game.
Unfortunately the vast majority of games are like that and the reason some devs do it is because you need more time to get to the content so it may appear the game has more stuff than it actually has.
The other point is possibly because they can't figure out how make the story progress linearly so they use the map as "dvd scene selection screen" pretty shit if you ask me.
There's a lot of good stuff that can be done with high quality sandbox with old style point and click adventure but I think there's even less people interested in that vs a regular visual novel.
I think maybe the ones that involve scenes setup etc are grind free? But I recall some where u need to do quests etc that can be quite grindyAren't sandbox games grind-free?
All are good titlesForgot to mention the adventurous couple, my wife a star n a couple duet of love & lust
Sorry dude I got nothingSo the title says it all.
What are the chances of a VN being made with the graphics of the video game series Legend of Heroes: Cold Steel series.
The girls on that game are fantastic and the developers know what we like by having them in swimsuits lolYou must be registered to see attachments
What does it stand for?There's always CoC and TiTS.
I need to try this oneMonster Black Market, about slave girls and monster breeding them. Great management game with beautiful simple anime art.
Portals of Phaeron, some autistic tier pokemon min/maxing collection and strategic positioning battles akin to heroes of myth and magic. Simply wild
FlipWitch, legit good metroidvania, albeit weak porn
Castle in the clouds, another good metroidvania albeit weak porn
Aurelia, fantastic art (most of the time) point and click with minigames
Both good gamesSummer' Gone
Leap of Faith
U got a needle in the haystack situationI really dont remember, but it where a humor non sense game, where you corrupt the girls by diferent means using their addictions. One you give alcohol, one you mind control, one you fight, one gamble on cards, etc.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files