1/3
3 Years of Service
didn't make me cry but "summer scent" by The Naughty Captain, ... wasn't expecting one ending in the game and then BOOM
... everything went to dark/shit.
I don't remember any ending but blueball game...didn't make me cry but "summer scent" by The Naughty Captain, ... wasn't expecting one ending in the game and then BOOM... everything went to dark/shit.
I don't remember any ending but blueball game...
Thanks! I have check out Yesterday. I have Gemini Rue on my wishlist, but keep forgetting about it!If you like old style adventure
Gemini Rue
Yesterday
Don't remember that. Summer Story is the one on par with AWAM and JOHN. That one is pretty bad, though.it was brutal since i was expecting everything in the end to be resolved and MC getting his HAREM ... as usualthere is one where the sister's best friend find about the MC / Sister , runs away, get raped (and i think killed) by the 2 stalkers, ... your sister cant take anymore, kill herself ... and then MC went on a revenge. ... its the only ending in the game till now i think. ..., but yeah, not this time.
Yea right, suuuure... acting like you dont knowCrying while jerking must be an interesting experience
It is but it looks like they forgot to put "In" in the title.is that actually insexual awakening or are they 2 different games?
It isn't on here but is on F95. Its made by Tim.E.Pants Games.Cant find exiles, anybody got a link?
OMG! There are two of us! I thought I was the only person that didnt like FF7!Tetris
X-Com
Thief: the Dark Project
FF6-9. Your mileage on 8 may vary and I don't personally like 7 all that much, but most people seem to disagree with me on that.
Homeworld games (1, Cataclysm [now called 'Emergence' because Blizzard], 2).
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files