Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Nano control, spell book, spell for all, super powered, super powered being my fav out of them .
 
When you say it was dark... what things made it dark?
The dad is slowly going insane due to a brain tumor. On the light path, he grooms his daughters, on the dark path it is full on rape, drugging and abuse. It really is insanely dark on the dark path. Older daughter is hot though, and the younger daughter is extremely young.
 
Four elements trainer
summertime saga
the headmaster
such a sharp pain
four elements trainer
Mist
proud father
Deadlocked in time
but I'm the bad guy
Maou Sama

Man I've got kind of a long list!
 
Hillside/Fake Father is closest to 10/10 for me.
Hillside is veeery good but later the updates got slower. I cant even remember when I last played it. Half a year ago? Did something happened to it?
 
Sisterly Lust and Parental Love are pretty damn good in my opinion
Parental love was one of the best in the early days. But I played recently too a few times. Still very good clasic.

Sisterly lust didnt really looked good enough for me (at least the begining in the game) so a never got too far in it. Still strange to me that so many people recomend it and aperently even love it but doesnt do much to me sadly.
 
For completed games: Depraved Awakening, Once in a Lifetime, Leap of Faith. Lab Rats 1 was pretty good (not a fan of Lab Rats 2)

Ongoing games: Game of Hearts, Bare Witness, Three Rules for Life, Reincarnotica
 
Depraved Awaking.
I think it's complete. No rushed in the end. Holds equal quality over the time.
Did I also mentioned that game is COMPLETED?
 
Back
Top Bottom