I'm still wanting to continue that game, but it's such a slog waiting for it to catch up to where it was.Family Fairing before it got redone
The dad is slowly going insane due to a brain tumor. On the light path, he grooms his daughters, on the dark path it is full on rape, drugging and abuse. It really is insanely dark on the dark path. Older daughter is hot though, and the younger daughter is extremely young.When you say it was dark... what things made it dark?
Hillside is veeery good but later the updates got slower. I cant even remember when I last played it. Half a year ago? Did something happened to it?Hillside/Fake Father is closest to 10/10 for me.
Parental love was one of the best in the early days. But I played recently too a few times. Still very good clasic.Sisterly Lust and Parental Love are pretty damn good in my opinion
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files