Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
This is such a tough question. There's so many. If i were pressed though, i'd have to say Mass Effect. Its just such a well-written setting, getting to experience it all again for the first time would be awesome.
 
A Few Games from me.

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I played Hearthstone from Beta all the way up to 2016/2017ish... But I made the decision to break the addiction.
These days though... Marvel Snap is my card game. Just so quick and easy to play. Gives away plenty of free stuff too.
 
I played Hearthstone from Beta all the way up to 2016/2017ish... But I made the decision to break the addiction.
These days though... Marvel Snap is my card game. Just so quick and easy to play. Gives away plenty of free stuff too.
Well actually my great addiction was Mortal Combat Mobile - but since i realize - i dropped it
 
I spent countless hours in slay the spire, it´s more of a deckbuilding roguelike than a cardgame. I remember a game called astral lust having the same mechanics as it, but with erotic content. Haven´t heard about it in a while though
 
try out Harem Hotel, adult game with fantasy setting, the elf are slave to human so there is much racism, but in the late game/latest update it take a "slave liberation" path that looks interesting
 
The GTA series is tough to top. There's just so much amazing content packed into the games, and I'm sure GTA 6 won't dissapoint
 
try out Harem Hotel, adult game with fantasy setting, the elf are slave to human so there is much racism, but in the late game/latest update it take a "slave liberation" path that looks interesting
This is the one game that came to mind when hearing the term fantasy racism.
 
try out Harem Hotel, adult game with fantasy setting, the elf are slave to human so there is much racism, but in the late game/latest update it take a "slave liberation" path that looks interesting
lookED interesting, the author first of all, entered the milking zone, and second, shifted most focus on his nonsense religion and robo-life plots.
 
I remember reading that according to Pornhub statistics, BBC porn is quite popular among white supremacists.
I wonder how those statistics were collected?
Don't really remember the white supremacist checkbox on pornhub registration.
 
Back
Top Bottom