Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Monster Girl 1000 is a good completed game with preggo content. Peasant's Quest isn't complete but there is a ton of content and it fulfills your incest preference.
 
I want something that the Mother or Sister of MC is cucked

I already played Big Brother
 
Peach's Untold Tale was absolutely goated. That shit was unforgettable.
 
What are the best lesser known games you've played and why are they your favorite? I'm mainly looking for games that are really captivating, either due to a great story, great characters, or addicting gameplay.

A few that I've stumbled upon recently without ever really hearing of them before are Stormside ( https://lewdcorner.com/threads/stormside-version-0-23-1-4-atemsiel.2216/ ), Shards of the Past ( https://lewdcorner.com/threads/shards-of-the-past-version-0-3-1-garou24.3477/ ), and Summer Heat ( https://lewdcorner.com/threads/summer-heat-version-0-5-naughty-fox-games.2005/ ).

Stormside has by far the most content of these games. There's just a lot to do, a lot of characters to interact with, and was very fun for me from beginning to end.

Summer Heat has absolutely top notch graphics with phenomenal characters and is very well written. Super attractive love interests as well.

And likewise Shards of the Past has great graphics and really good storytelling, with its only problem really being that it's not very far into its development.
 
A Petal Among Thorns by Lockheart
A Weekend with Jeff's Father by DDfunlol
Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris by Heaven Studios :love:
Bawdy Traditions by Aedirn Studio
Corrupt Girlfriend by Kinkzgames
The Fall of Juliet by Redikal
Fictional Story by DiscipleOfVirginia
Good Girl Gone Bad by Eva Kiss
I Love Daddy by Flamecito
Inside Jennifer by Inceton
Katie's Corruption by 3Diddly :love:
Lewd Island by xRed Games
Misfits and The Twelve Days Of Christmas by Slow Burn Games
 
Back
Top Bottom