Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Family Faring
It was one of the best games but the changes ruined it so much, and the proportions of the characters look super weird
 
there was a game i not remember the name, u was a scholl boy with a huge dick, in the game u had also a dick competition with other classmates, i not remember the name , but i had like a reboot but i like the first iteration
 
Last edited:
Stardew Valley for me. Picked it up super cheap on sale a few years ago and I had a blast playing through it. Really enjoyed fishing and planning the layout of my farm. Need to jump back in some time.
it is so relaxing, i bought it on the nintendo swtich so i could play it everywhere
 
for regular games i don't know, suikoden2, metal gear solid,ff7,6,4,12,X, dark souls,BG3, monster hunter. Porn games, summertime saga wins for now.
 
Favorite all time game? I guess I'd have to give that to The Last of Us 1. It was just such a good game where every time I play it, I get just as invested now as I did years ago. I also love RDR2, though I'm pissed R* refused to remake RDR1 and sell it as dlc for RDR2.
 
Moded Skyrim is really the thing, but its taking too much time to set up all the mods perfectly
 
For me libertine is very good

The MC in Libertine can be very into shota and trans by player's choice, and more will definitely happen as the story develops.
 
Agreed to all of this. I'd say avoid Lessons In Love as well. The narrative is so mind numbing and the graphics are clunky as well. Pair all that with the horrible attempt at trying to be a horror game.

Personally I disagree on that one. I find it genuinely pretty gripping, even if not quite horrifying. And graphics-wise it's not bad; I very rarely see games that do better with the same rendering engine.
 
Back
Top Bottom