Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Here are my requirements for an enjoyable sandbox game.
1. Built-in walkthrough/hint system
2. Minimal repeatables
3. Easily skippable, or auto skip repeatables
4. Stories intertwined so timeline makes sense or stories that makes sense no matter when they are completed/progressed
5. Skippable characters, and checks when character shows up to determine interest
6. Minimal events that happen a single time that can be missed
7. Single day in the week events (e.g. only happens on Mondays)
8. If the game has an event that only happens once, it automatically puts you in that event
9. No forcing fetish viewing

Things that would be QoL improvements
1. List of unfinished events on location hover
2. Toggles for all fetishes in options
3. Items have event list on hover
4. Complete the game once unlocks all scenes that are viewable
5. Namable saves
6. Skip time never skips event

List isn't comprehensive, but a great guide for developers to see what they can do to make people enjoy sandbox games again.
 
sorry but i don t understand why lot of people not like ntr games. why?
1648304538_13-kartinkof-club-p-dumai-mark-dumai-mem-16.jpg
 
23 sister, or any game of the same dev
I feel like he wanted to do too many things at the same time and it didn't end well.
Hmm. I do agree with you my first two games 23S and DLG were quite a mess. I did bite off way more I could chew with those ones. Though we don't judge James Cameron by Xenogenesis or Piranha II: The Spawning we judge him by his third director job he Terminator. Like ta single mom with 20 kids always says about their children "The first couple are always a throwaway." Or maybe that was about cookies. I don't know. The analogy works either way. Anyway, I've mastered my craft over the past couple years so don't judge me by my earlier works. My newer games Extra Credit and Tomboy Supremacy are far superior to my earlier games.


Extra Credit
You must be registered to see attachments


Tomboy Supremacy
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Just basically avoid grindy implementation of sandbox.
 
theres been a few stinkers but nothing i'd say was unplayable. i dont like suffering thru badly translated games personally but others may only care about the fap scenes. thats why i always wait a couple of releases in before downloading and reading all the feedback first
 
GTA IV for it's story, graphics, minigames, side missions and a lot more that no other game provided on that level back in 2008/09.
 
Can't speak for anyone else but personally:

DanielsK games. All the ones I've played through had similar issues- dull stilted dialogue, plot that starts with what should be an interesting or mysterious premise but kinda meanders into nothingness, and a rushed flop of an ending.

Most Lessons in Love clones. Lot of games that imitate the basic features of that one without really getting why they work, so they just wind up uninteresting (and also really really wordy).
Agreed to all of this. I'd say avoid Lessons In Love as well. The narrative is so mind numbing and the graphics are clunky as well. Pair all that with the horrible attempt at trying to be a horror game.
 
Hmm i guess World of warcraft: Frozen throne. I always loved such games + it has great story via single player campaigns + It had shit ton of user made maps
 
Hmm. I do agree with you my first two games 23S and DLG were quite a mess. I did bite off way more I could chew with those ones. Though we don't judge James Cameron by Xenogenesis or Piranha II: The Spawning we judge him by his third director job he Terminator. Like ta single mom with 20 kids always says about their children "The first couple are always a throwaway." Or maybe that was about cookies. I don't know. The analogy works either way. Anyway, I've mastered my craft over the past couple years so don't judge me by my earlier works. My newer games Extra Credit and Tomboy Supremacy are far superior to my earlier games.


Extra Credit
You must be registered to see attachments


Tomboy Supremacy
You must be registered to see attachments
But those are inferior in terms of Loli content, actually no Loli content at all.
 
Here are my requirements for an enjoyable sandbox game.
1. Built-in walkthrough/hint system
2. Minimal repeatables
3. Easily skippable, or auto skip repeatables
4. Stories intertwined so timeline makes sense or stories that makes sense no matter when they are completed/progressed
5. Skippable characters, and checks when character shows up to determine interest
6. Minimal events that happen a single time that can be missed
7. Single day in the week events (e.g. only happens on Mondays)
8. If the game has an event that only happens once, it automatically puts you in that event
9. No forcing fetish viewing

Things that would be QoL improvements
1. List of unfinished events on location hover
2. Toggles for all fetishes in options
3. Items have event list on hover
4. Complete the game once unlocks all scenes that are viewable
5. Namable saves
6. Skip time never skips event

List isn't comprehensive, but a great guide for developers to see what they can do to make people enjoy sandbox games again.
Hell yeah! That's an amazing list dude
 
I actually like them! UNLESS they don't have a map or room selection feature. I don't want to memorize my way through a porn game.
 
I don't like them much, but I will tolerate them. Personally, I'm a kinetic novel guy. My tastes are pretty vanilla, so I'm usually not terribly interested in making unusual choices or skipping girls, so I prefer it if the game doesn't burden me with choices where there's no real question what I'm going to pick.

Sandbox games are like the opposite of that.
 
As a fan of sandboxes, I want to caution, as strange as it may seem, against some sandboxes. In these games, the grind completely overshadows the development of the storyline, the game from recreation, entertainment, turns into hard work. In these games you will encounter the worst variant of grind - grind for the sake of grind. Plus there are no normal in-game hint systems, not even normal text walkthroughs.
1. (Absolute Champion) SunCity. https://lewdcorner.com/threads/sunsity-v2-00-sunsity.4364/
In addition to the extreme grind (God forbid your MC gets sick!) you will also encounter the charm of the paywall, which makes this game unplayable. If your sanity is dear to you, do not mess with this game. Never had to rub one brick against another? You'll get about the same pleasure from the gameplay. I'll have to write a review on it, I've been meaning to for a long time.
2. Ring of Lust. https://lewdcorner.com/threads/ring-of-lust-version-0-5-5a-votan.3428/ Without walkthrough the game is unplayable. Sooner or later you will bump into a softlock, in addition, the plot is very unclear, it is obvious that the developer in 2018 began to create something on the theme of harem, but his writing talent quickly dried up and the last two years he just does not know how to move the plot forward. Every 3-4 months, tiny (4-6 min. gameplay) updates are released that add nothing to the development of the story. There is writer's block, and the game is a clear candidate for “abandoned”.
3-5. Tangled Up (I couldn't find it on this resource) and subsequent games by the same developer (SerialNumberComics) - Foot of the Mountain and Jen's Dilemma https://lewdcorner.com/threads/jens-dilemma-version-ch-2-v5-serialnumbercomics.1168/.
There is a plot in these games, and they are even passable (except for the first one - Tangled Up), if you have a lot of free time and patience, but grindfest is simply prohibitive. An example of how sandboxes shouldn't be made. And just examples of creator incompetence.
.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom