Complete VN Ren'Py [Koikatsu] Game Development with Kevin and Ben: Director's Cut [Rebel 357]

Rebel 357

Game Developer
Game Developer
Lewd
Registered
Member stats
Joined
Jan 4, 2023
Threads
24
Messages
216
Vouches
0
Likes
457
LewdCoins
⚡3,761
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎3 Years of Service‎
Thread owner
Allow others to update?
  1. yes
Developer Name
Rebel 357
Developer Links
Version
1.00
Latest Update
Jul 10, 2025
Release Date
Jul 10, 2025
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
Title Screen (v1.00).jpg

Overview:
"Game Development with Kevin & Ben" is a tale of two aspiring game developers who want to make a positive impact in the video game industry.​

Simulation, VN
Extract and run
Version 1.00
- First release
Differences:
1. Soundtrack changes
2. Ero mode removed
3. UI changes
4. Some SFX assets removed
5. Splitting up of scripts into smaller scripts
6. Reworked images / images remake
7. Removed all previous Gallery image extras
8. Some dialogue changes
9. Added new female love interest and sex options for her
10. Changes to hints and Cheats
11. Reduction in hint requirements
12. Reduction in main scene requirements
13. Slight change in stat gains

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: -
Mac:
Android: -


Screenshots:
GDwKaB_DC - screenshots  1.jpgGDwKaB_DC - screenshots  5.jpgGDwKaB_DC - screenshots  7.jpgGDwKaB_DC - screenshots  9.jpgGDwKaB_DC - screenshots  10.jpg

GDwKaB_DC - screenshots  8.jpgGDwKaB_DC - screenshots  20.jpgGDwKaB_DC - screenshots  21.jpgGDwKaB_DC - screenshots  23.jpgGDwKaB_DC - screenshots  24.jpgGDwKaB_DC - screenshots  41.jpgGDwKaB_DC - screenshots  30.jpgGDwKaB_DC - screenshots  44.jpgGDwKaB_DC - screenshots  48.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thread owner
Character cards for this game project and all the others I have done since 2022 are available. These cards are created with Koikatsu Sunshine, and can be used with the CharaStudio component. I highly recommend the Better Repack versions.



It's also available on the Itchio page for Game Development with Renpy:
 
View attachment 649047

Overview:
"Game Development with Kevin & Ben" is a tale of two aspiring game developers who want to make a positive impact in the video game industry.​

Simulation, VN
Extract and run
Version 1.00
- First release
Differences:
1. Soundtrack changes
2. Ero mode removed
3. UI changes
4. Some SFX assets removed
5. Splitting up of scripts into smaller scripts
6. Reworked images / images remake
7. Removed all previous Gallery image extras
8. Some dialogue changes
9. Added new female love interest and sex options for her
10. Changes to hints and Cheats
11. Reduction in hint requirements
12. Reduction in main scene requirements
13. Slight change in stat gains

All PC links are dead nead re-upload
 
Thread owner
@Rebel 357 All of the DL Links are dead, and the Icho page has warnings and bad links also could you refresh the links...
Only 2 remain alive, I'll have to take a bit of time to upload them. VPN speeds I use tend to be a bit slow too.
Then there's the new images I would need to put up. The old ones don't work once you try to enlarge them.

Update: Every time I edit the thread for the links, it requires me to input the prefixes again. It does that every time I edit the the main thread post.
 
Last edited:
Update: Every time I edit the thread for the links, it requires me to input the prefixes again. It does that every time I edit the the main thread post.
Yesss we have noticed that and it is a royal pain in the ASS !!! That happened with something in the new UI thing and it isn't to only thing that got broken.. We will just have to try and endure the inconvenience for now ( welcome to our world.. :) ) But any help we can get from the Dev's is appreciated..


Apparently it has been fixed... (y)
 
This looks really promising, best of luck with the development! Definitely keeping an eye on this one.
 
Thread owner
This looks really promising, best of luck with the development! Definitely keeping an eye on this one.
It's complete, although there is room for some improvements. For example, I could rework some of the animations and visuals for the sex content. The music could use higher quality versions now that I found a source of FLAC versions for them. The soundtrack I put together for this is something I wonder if it's too diverse on the genres for the players.
The BGM list attached for others to see. Usually I have a music theme in mind, like Pop-Punk for "Summer with Brina", 2000's Emo for "The Introvert Witch, Post-Hardcore for "From Scene and Loli", etc.
 

Attachments

Back
Top Bottom