Complete RPGM Hand Drawn Do you have AKIRA Points? [Final] [Golden Fever]

0.00 star(s) No ratings yet

Skux

Put me in, Coach
JRUploader
Lewd
Registered
Joined
Jul 24, 2026
Messages
35
LewdCoins
⚡475
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎2 Months of Service‎
Developer Name
Golden Fever
Developer Links
Version
Final
Latest Update
Mar 1, 2019
Release Date
Feb 27, 2019
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
1790627939475.png

Overview:
My childhood friend suddenly came to stay at my room.
Wait, are you a woman!?

I'm at least humane enough to let you stay here for a while if you have nowhere to sleep.
Huh? You're giving me "AKIRA Point" as a token of gratitude?
OK, so what type of bonus will I get when I earn the point enough?

---- Yeah, I like the bonus.
A simulator game of flirty-dirty cohabitation life with the protagonist's childhood friend.
Let's get close to a childhood friend girl Akira in slow days.

Having chats, giving drinks and watching DVDs together...
Akira will show her level of affection in a way of giving points.
She will do slightly erotic services when earning a certain amount of points.
Of course, as the point increases her services change from "slightly erotic" to...

2dcg, censored, creampie, dating sim, internal view, japanese game, male protagonist, oral sex, romance, titfuck, vaginal sex
Extract and run

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - -

Others:
FAN DECENSOR: - - - -

1790628079245.png1790628086545.png1790628092962.png1790628099012.png1790628104912.png1790628111145.png1790628117496.png1790628124796.png1790628130596.png
​
 
LOL. Was there a changelog? I remember playing this game like 7 or so years ago and it was already complete. What did they suddenly release update this so much later?

I remember playing it when I was first getting into the whole incest game thing and a few games had incorrectly made me think that all childhood friends were actually just the sister but renamed for patreon. Prob one of the first 20 porn games I ever touched.
 
LOL. Was there a changelog? I remember playing this game like 7 or so years ago and it was already complete. What did they suddenly release update this so much later?

I remember playing it when I was first getting into the whole incest game thing and a few games had incorrectly made me think that all childhood friends were actually just the sister but renamed for patreon. Prob one of the first 20 porn games I ever touched.
lmao yeah, this was also one of the earlier ones that I played a long time ago.

Childhood friend, stepsis/bro, I always chuckle at the "roomates" one because ending up the dialogue is along the lines of "it's so wrong to be doing this with my roomate!"
 

 
Back
Top Bottom