Theme editor

Game characters you masturbated the most to

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fuk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 185
  • Views Views 10K
I... don't really keep track of that... but I've had a thing for monsters for a long time—not monster girls (though those too), but monsters like the Deathclaw from Fallout. Basically, if it's a girl, I'm up for it... yeah, I know, I'm a horndog... horncat.
 
Esdeath, Rias Gremory and Fubuki Azuma. Cynthia gets an honourable mention.

AVN wise probably Nyx from Oppai Odyssey.
 
I couldn't find any stuff of Diana , mind pointing me where i could look it up
There's some good stuff on pixiv (recommend searching up abuca11 because he's goated).
But generally now that the game is actually out you can expect to find an influx of everything pragmata-related in any site that allows it
 
Samantha from “The Big Step”
Probably a hundred times already.
Damn, maybe I'm mentally ill?:rolleyes:
Tbh, understandable. Just started the game myself and Samantha is incredible. The game is fairly similar to Not a World for Alyssa, so would recommend if you liked the "plot". I has the typical innocent girl who is constantly having guys corrupt her in various ways until they find themselves doing the filthiest things.
 
Not a single one. These graphic models don’t arouse any sexual desire in me. Jerking off to combinations of ones and zeros is a funny pastime that I’ll never understand.
 
All the girls from Bad Memories. Particularly the Social Worker for your sister.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Been forever but I remember I was super attracted to Princess Peach back in the day
 
Dont have one tbh.
Less to do with the character more to do with the art style/animator and the specific kink/fetish involved.
 
Back
Top Bottom