VN Ren'Py DAZ DYNASTY [v0.3A] [Dark Games]

5.00 star(s) 12 ratings
5.00 star(s) 12 reviews
You must be registered to see attachments


Overview:
Our protagonist, MC, is offered a job as a photographer at an agency for very young models.​

Loli, hebe, Corruption, Romance, Teasing.

Planned:
Anal, Pregnancy.
Extract and run
v0.3A

First release:
1318 Renders.
6 Animations.
All my links are password-protected.

This is a remake of EGBE.
Version 0.3A features the same content, with one additional scene that is quite different.
I won't talk about the old game or the old dev.
Just know that he isn't involved in the development of this game.

Version 0.3A is an ALPHA version, which means it may still contain bugs.
Starting with version 0.4, I will only publish here public versions that are bug-free or have as few bugs as possible.

Password for 0.3A:
gQ627JHLt3c3UZD46cAs23a9m7W79vanvTjR9aAB3A92VFj57ep7pqeVDJn8Ra7N

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -



*Compressed (Unofficial)
PC
Mac
OTHERS
German Translation by Cop666


You must be registered to see attachments

​
Hopefully it gets ported to Android, love what we had and I want to see where it goes
 
"Objectively" uglier. Calling your preferences objective doesn't make them objective. Stop being so delusional.
Additionally, regardless of the frequency with which you expect MILFs to participate on sex scenes with lolis, the point stands: Neither Aldor nor Dark Games owe you a single frame with both a loli and a MILF to accommodate your tastes. You can start making your own games if you hate so much the fact that other devs are "allergic" to MILF + loli threesomes.
Wrong. There are several in the SSP game.
 
Wrong. There are several in the SSP game.
So? I didn't say there weren't any in SSP. I said that they are not owed. You can't demand them. Working on your reading comprehension a bit wouldn't harm you.
 
there's about 30 or 45 min of content give or take but the game is really really good. Dark games really knocked it out of the park with this one
ummmmm, it this not 100% completely the same as it was originally except for some model manipulation ?
the story hasn't even stepped outside the original yet from what I understand.

looks like we are going to need a off-topic dynasty by dark-games thread huh ?
 
Last edited:
ummmmm, it this not 100% completely the same as it was originally except for some model manipulation ?
the story hasn't even stepped outside the original yet from what I understand.

looks like we are going to need a shit-talk dynasty by dark-games thread huh ?
why does there need to be a "shit talk" thread? I see no reason to create a thread to bash the dev for no reason. This game hasn't even gotten it's legs yet
 
Last edited:
I hope he doesn't slow play this. I know it might feel rushed, but there's no guarantee he'll still have a monetization platform in 6 months...or even a couple months.
 
I hope he doesn't slow play this. I know it might feel rushed, but there's no guarantee he'll still have a monetization platform in 6 months...or even a couple months.
Unifans will only take action if he posts images that would get him taken off anywhere else. So long as he keeps it to text posts, better yet he links to external sources which then link to the files, he should be fine.
 
Unifans will only take action if he posts images that would get him taken off anywhere else. So long as he keeps it to text posts, better yet he links to external sources which then link to the files, he should be fine.
Also if people follow the rules and don't actively try to compromise the game :)
 
When did you start working on this? I know there were some posts but I'm curious about the timeline. How long did it linger that the game was over before you said fuck it I'll do it myself?
 
When did you start working on this? I know there were some posts but I'm curious about the timeline. How long did it linger that the game was over before you said fuck it I'll do it myself?
end of march(ish) was the first announcement by the dev

 
Back
Top Bottom