Theme editor

Do you like giving facial or cumming down the throats

Throat most of the time. Facial when I feel like it'll be a big load and the mood is proper for some amount of degradation.
 
I like the idea of leaving myself inside her belly, and if not the womb, then stomach works too. I get the idea of the facial, but I always like making the choice to finish inside her.
 
I like a good facial especially if she gets it off her face after and swallows that.
 
i like facial, i mean, if someone else see that would be horny asf
 
The best thing is to cum in her throat; we don't want to waste the protein on the floor. If I cum in her throat, she’ll take it straight from the source and swallow it all. Hahaha.
 
...can I pick both? It depends on the mood honestly :) Also in RL it's really hard to find a woman that is cool with facial, at least in my experience :\
 
I prefer my gf swallow all, but she never does that, just spit it out.
 
I really prefer to just always cum inside. That's the natural way after all :) More dominant the better.
 
Both I enjoy doing, but there is something real hot when a woman chokes and crys especially the running mascara when you cum down their throat balls deep. Bonus when they keep going while they grab you and pull you in
 
There is a certain ecstasy to the latter, though there is a certain schadenfraude to the former.
 
Facial for sure although both are fun. I like having the control over my orgasm and the degradation is some fun spice
 
An inside shot is the best. Nothing compares to a quick inside shot
 
Back
Top Bottom