The dev plans on it. He does this when he gets a chance and unfortunately his paying work has him really busy for the past few months.I really hope this game gets some future updates
Sorry yearsThe dev plans on it. He does this when he gets a chance and unfortunately his paying work has him really busy for the past few months.
Phone games yes. ntr fuck noWith the explosion of NTR phone games, I kinda wish we had more in the loli genre. Definitely an untapped market lol. This scratches the itch. Sucks it hasn't been updated for so long...
voidsquad
I've been away a little while. Life got complicated. Hopefully I'm back now.
Was he talking about this game? Iirc, he has at least one other game that probably takes most of his timeoh, i was losing my hopes tbh, glad he's back, this one has huge potential
His main game is Bored Kitty and some side projects that uses only ai cgs. either way, he has been dark since then again. we can assume he is working on the gameWas he talking about this game? Iirc, he has at least one other game that probably takes most of his time
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files