Theme editor

VN Ren'Py DAZ Bored Kitty [v0.2.1] [Voidsquad]

5.00 star(s) 1 review
Thanks I knew that there was no mew content

I did not know how to not be unbloked.

Should have tried more ways.:unsure:
 
damn last update was almost a year ago. Updates are pretty rare in this economy :ROFLMAO:
 
oh, i was losing my hopes tbh, glad he's back, this one has huge potential
Was he talking about this game? Iirc, he has at least one other game that probably takes most of his time
 
Was he talking about this game? Iirc, he has at least one other game that probably takes most of his time
His main game is Bored Kitty and some side projects that uses only ai cgs. either way, he has been dark since then again. we can assume he is working on the game
 
honestly the only thing that could be reasonably assumed is that fuck all is what's happening with the development of this game outside of the dev's head.
I personally won't believe jack shit until I see an uploaded update.
 
Back
Top Bottom