Theme editor

Being a regular member is torture

  • Thread starter Thread starter KrealMarks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 163
  • Views Views 2K
Yes it is. I had a weekly + membership a while back, and have been lurking around since before members+ was a thing. I was too dumb to grab my chance for a membership back in the day, when it was easier to get.
 
well yeah it is taking a bit to get it tbh, a bit annoying but hey gotta do what I gotta do
 
Has anyone else kind of enjoyed the "grind"? As someone who basically never posts on forums or even really participates in group discussions in general, it's been kind of nice to be forced out of my comfort zone. I've enjoyed a chance to jot down some thoughts and just see how people react. The vibe here has been overall nice, so even if nothing I post gets a ton of traction, it's been a bit refreshing to see my post get a like or a comment every once in a while. It helps that it's taken me basically 7 days exactly to get close to meeting the requirements, so I haven't felt roadblocked or anything along the way
 
Has anyone else kind of enjoyed the "grind"? As someone who basically never posts on forums or even really participates in group discussions in general, it's been kind of nice to be forced out of my comfort zone. I've enjoyed a chance to jot down some thoughts and just see how people react. The vibe here has been overall nice, so even if nothing I post gets a ton of traction, it's been a bit refreshing to see my post get a like or a comment every once in a while. It helps that it's taken me basically 7 days exactly to get close to meeting the requirements, so I haven't felt roadblocked or anything along the way
Same experience here. The only thing I haven’t been able to really enjoy is the lurker thread. It’s a bunch of huge posts with memes and gifs which I don’t have the willpower to try to match lol.
 
Same experience here. The only thing I haven’t been able to really enjoy is the lurker thread. It’s a bunch of huge posts with memes and gifs which I don’t have the willpower to try to match lol.
Yeah, absolutely, lol. I tried to post in there once or twice, but it's ironically not super welcoming to someone just wanting to start a convo or talk about random shit. There are people writing full long essays, punctuated by relevant memes and quoting multiple people in the same post. It's a bit above my current level
 
Yeah, absolutely, lol. I tried to post in there once or twice, but it's ironically not super welcoming to someone just wanting to start a convo or talk about random shit. There are people writing full long essays, punctuated by relevant memes and quoting multiple people in the same post. It's a bit above my current level
I’m in that boat as well. I’m enjoying the “game” of bringing up my score and finding interesting threads to comment on, but the lurker thread is a bit overwhelming.
 
Copying my post from another one of these threads

At the risk of sounding pretentious sorry ive not felt the requirements are a grind at all.

It helps im a bit of a yapper and like posting gifs, but ive not really had to do anything out of my way to hit the requirements. Ive only been here for like two days, and the only thing I have left is 7 day account age. That wait is worse than the 85 coins. Activity score took a little, but I guess thats a bit of a sum of everything, and reading score I had to kinda farm because I read and scroll fast.

But from the little ive interacted, the people here seem chill, a lewd community was more what I was looking for not just the games, so I guess im not feeling like its some goal I have to hit.
 
LOL, brother, welcome to how I feel. I've been grinding for a fucking week. But I suppose I could have been done quicker if I hadn't better things to do. Just know that the feeling I believe is community wide and at the very least mutual with me.
 
I'm meeting all the requirements except effective score. I feel like that one takes forever 😄 What game is it you want to play? Just wondering if it's something i should look into when i get access
Yeah, that was normal for me too. I have 70 LCs now, and I need 85 i believe, so nearly there. Also, here's a helpful break down of the LCs weighted reward per action. Hope it helps. Credit System for purchasing Members+
 
As someone who is normally a complete lurker it's definitely taken some habit breaking to try to remember to add my post to the conversation. Definitely think it's going to take me a bit longer than most people to hit that member+ goal.
 
Come on, guys, it's taken me a little less than two weeks, It's no really big deal
My advice:
Try to reply threads, but make sure your replies get likes.
in my experience, the lurker thread doesn't give you the boost you're hoping for... EVEN feels a bit exhausting at times.
Try replying in the games section, people always like to read reviews or hear about your experiences.
 
As someone who is normally a complete lurker it's definitely taken some habit breaking to try to remember to add my post to the conversation. Definitely think it's going to take me a bit longer than most people to hit that member+ goal.
You and me both man, I don't think I've made this many comments in my life on any other forum. Suppose that's the system working as intended though
 
I've been for years before it was memeber+ and still don't know what to do to be + XP
 
Finally met all the requirements

sadness GIF

only to realise I need coins to buy it.
 
Finally met all the requirements

sadness GIF

only to realise I need coins to buy it.
An advice, creating threads will boost both your coins and activity score more than just replying and reacting to one. Also, it'd help if you find people with similar interest to you, like I with people in this thread
 
An advice, creating threads will boost both your coins and activity score more than just replying and reacting to one. Also, it'd help if you find people with similar interest to you, like I with people in this thread
didn't they change it, so that you have to pay 10 coins to even make a thread, and you don't get coins for replying to your own thread? So it wouldn't be a good way to earn more.

I am not sure what coins do they mean, because it specifies that making a thread costs 10 activity coins, is it the same as LewdCoins?
 
didn't they change it, so that you have to pay 10 coins to even make a thread, and you don't get coins for replying to your own thread? So it wouldn't be a good way to earn more.

I am not sure what coins do they mean, because it specifies that making a thread costs 10 activity coins, is it the same as LewdCoins?
I don't know about paying with Lewd Coins to create thread, but in my case, I got 15 LCs for every thread that made it into Games forum. So even if it's true, it's still a good way to earn both activity points and LCs. The thing about no coins for replying to your own thread is true, though

And no, activity point and Lewd Coin are different. Activity points is like the requirements that you need to reach to get the Members+ rank, and LCs is the currency that you use to buy it
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom