Theme editor

Are you guys into Granny/GILF content?

I like the sexy, milf-looking grannies, but nah I'm not into real elderly, some are though and I'm sure the milf with grey hair doesn't scratch that same itch for them
 
I like my Females like I like my apples..

Brand new, fresh apples are crisp, juicy, and bright with a balance of sweet and tart flavors.
Old, dried-out, and shriveled apples have lost their internal moisture, turning spongy, mealy, or rubbery with a dull, concentrated, or hollow taste, though they are usually still safe to eat if free of rot or mold.

Texture and Taste
  • Brand new: Firm, snappy bite with high water content and crisp flesh.
  • Old and dried-out: Leathery, wrinkled skin, soft or spongy flesh, and a dry, cotton-like mouthfeel.
I also wait for them to ripen on the tree, I may want to eat it early but I wait till its Ripe
 
Not at all, a MILF is fine, but anything more than that is just too much for me. But it depends on what you consider a GILF.
 
Here is the best game here on LC: :ROFLMAO:

 
Here is the best game here on LC: :ROFLMAO:

this game have the most replies from all AI games...
 
The older the wiser they say. I'd give it a shot. Fictionally? Age doesn't matter if she looks good.
 
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Here is the best game here on LC: :ROFLMAO:

If they're hot GILFS then hell yeah. And the GILF doesn't have to be 90 years old like whatever this is 😂
 
Not really my favorite, but if there is in the game I am playing. Yes, why not. Gotta look younger tough.
 
If it's too old not at all, if it's a bit older than the regular milf, with the curves and all it's ok.
 
Back
Top Bottom