Status
Not open for further replies.

sentinel13

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 2, 2022
LC COIN
I have been putting off coin farming because like many I am not very talkative. I do not know what to post most of the time. When I have in the past my posts/threads just do not generate much of any response. However there was not a reward system for being active. After a bit of digging I am now seeing the credit system as more of a game itself. To anyone else who has been putting it off don't look at it as a burden but more so a challenge. I am starting to think it may be fun to farm credits as I enjoy games with "farming" aspect to them. So here is to my first post hopefully getting others like myself to see credit farming and activity in a more fun and productive manor.
I was a bit leery of it, but it turned out to not be so bad. My posts aren't good enough to get dozens of likes, but I pick up a few here and there and it's been going pretty quick. Really helped take a lot of the pressure off!

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

4D4P7

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 6, 2024
LC COIN
Only found out about the changes a while ago, not sure if forced interactivity is my thing so i was wondering if people are going back to lurking after unlocking Members+ or are interested in continuing to interact with the community

• Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Mileysaurus

Lurker
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 30, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I have never spoken, but after this I am more active in the forums and I interact xd

Reactions: 8 users

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Hurry up and get your ranks as the coin prices are going up tomorrow after today's sale price.

Reactions: 1 user

Sir Ashram007

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 8, 2023
LC COIN
Well if people maintain comunication I dont see why we should stop. This system serves to filter undesirables so its less likely for us to get "trolled" just by expressing ourselves. Its true I havent spoken before but I am starting to.

Cougar18

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 25, 2024
LC COIN
I've enjoyed the break in the monotony... Once I can comment on games that I stay up-to-date on, I'll probably keep engaging. I've learned of several opportunities from interactions on the threads.

Reactions: 2 users

JamesD123

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 30, 2023
LC COIN
I have hated having to interact for coins and I hope to not have to do it again.

Reactions: 21 users

Flaming1

Purveyor of fine Futas and goblins!
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 21, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 1
I'm trying to stay engaged, but it feels unnatural and I will likely slip back into silent obscurity sooner rather than later.

4D4P7

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 6, 2024
LC COIN
I'm trying to stay engaged, but it feels unnatural and I will likely slip back into silent obscurity sooner rather than later.
Yup, thats how i feel, i will prob post a reply every now and then but its going to be very rare lol

Reactions: 1 users

c23568

Lurker Supreme
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 5, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I got member + and i think ill stay active for a while longer. I expect we are going to loose half of the active members as soon as the sale ends though.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom