Grinding Graveyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepmcc2

Registered
Lewd
May 7, 2023
LC COIN
IF I ever manage to get there, I'd go back to lurkin. I don't have the time or the patience to sit around on any forum

Reactions: 1 user

Rel Teeg

Registered
Lewd
Jan 19, 2024
LC COIN
This thread is in the Off-Topic section of the forum, posts don't count here.

500, but there's a discount going on so it's 350 for 15 more hours.
Yes, understood..meant my posts on On-Topic, timer still applies, yes? Appreciate your help, though, honestly. Also, I know but I won't be able to purchase until about 24 hours from now for various reasons so I have missed the sale :) Again, really, appreciate your help.

• Thinking

Ccc

Registered
Lewd
Oct 24, 2023
LC COIN
I don't think so. After the introduction of coins on the site, I've been struggling to comment on things that I like, but it's actually cool. When I have time, I'll try to get into some discussions to see what it's like.

Reactions: 2 users

illusionjug

Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
Bit late to the party & trying to catch up with the changes. Any chance someone could elaborate on what the LC coins are ?

I'm guessing it's a "virtual currency" required to unlock access to the.. uh.. not public section of the forum.
If so, is there an article or something that explains how to obtain the coins ?

anlyon

Registered
Lewd
Aug 30, 2022
LC COIN
Just wondering how many will stay active. I have to say it's actually quite nice to interact with all you guys and girls. Everyone is so nice and friendly in this cesspool of debauchery and lewdness :D
Well...
08a.gif

Enot1964

Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 5, 2024
LC COIN
I don't know. The other question is more relevant to me - do I stay here or delete my account? I haven't come to a definite decision yet.

Reactions: 1 users

Trio

Registered
Jun 20, 2022
LC COIN
Likes for likes - get em here

...Feels like 2007 youtube all over again.

rockthunderballs

Registered
Feb 2, 2023
LC COIN
I was wondering about this too. I used to have access to sinners but it disappeared some time ago. I guess I haven't been active enough.

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Come on fellas...you need to grind....grind....and grind again. Don't give up as the cost is rising. (y)

You must be registered to see attachments

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Yes, understood..meant my posts on On-Topic, timer still applies, yes? Appreciate your help, though, honestly. Also, I know but I won't be able to purchase until about 24 hours from now for various reasons so I have missed the sale :) Again, really, appreciate your help.
That time thing is outdated and belongs to the previous system.
Besides that, look at the eyes beneath your avatar, you already got the member+ rank from the previous system.
Bit late to the party & trying to catch up with the changes. Any chance someone could elaborate on what the LC coins are ?

I'm guessing it's a "virtual currency" required to unlock access to the.. uh.. not public section of the forum.
If so, is there an article or something that explains how to obtain the coins ?
Yes, member+ is to visit the smols and play with them ;)

You can look at the link in my signature to learn more.

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
So we post we get coins, we get coins we get access to the restricted aka loli/shota/etc type games I'm guessing
You already have the member+ rank due to the previous system. Look at the eyes below your avatar.

Rel Teeg

Registered
Lewd
Jan 19, 2024
LC COIN
So I have members + now. I feel incredibly stupid. I mean, increeedddddiblllly stupid. I assume that the + part does not have a separate section currently? but integrated into what I can see in the updates. Probably also an obvious answer given that my IQ is about 5 it seems. Thank you ErzuzB

• Heart

Buzz

Registered
Lewd
Dec 25, 2022
LC COIN
You already have the member+ rank due to the previous system. Look at the eyes below your avatar.
Oh that's what people are talking about, for some reason I didn't put two and two together. I get it now the eyes means they have the sinners section unlocked.

Reactions: 1 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
So I have members + now. I feel incredibly stupid. I mean, increeedddddiblllly stupid. I assume that the + part does not have a separate section currently? but integrated into what I can see in the updates. Probably also an obvious answer given that my IQ is about 5 it seems. Thank you ErzuzB
It's both.
There is a seperate section:
You must be registered to see attachments

And it's also mixed in the latest updates. But you can filter to only show games+ there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom