tumblr_p1mbl1L3en1ut0jmvo4_540.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

K1ngsMemory

Registered
Lewd
Nov 22, 2022
LC COIN
Regarding this new points section, is it permanent or can the required amount of points increase to be able to access it in the future?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

LaVale

Registered
Lewd
Oct 15, 2022
LC COIN
I have to farm likes like on socialmedia to access the sins again? Wow, not sure what the point of locking them behind this new system is but sure.
because someone thought it would be the best way to avoid complaints. But ultimately it is only enough for the complainants to have access to the section again to start making complaints again, and we will have another process so that the users can have the section active again. In short, a never-ending cycle.

K1ngsMemory

Registered
Lewd
Nov 22, 2022
LC COIN
because someone thought it would be the best way to avoid complaints. But ultimately it is only enough for the complainants to have access to the section again to start making complaints again, and we will have another process so that the users can have the section active again. In short, a never-ending cycle.
Sad that these people are more active than me on the forums so they get access and I don't....

• Sad

anlyon

Registered
Lewd
Aug 30, 2022
LC COIN
I don't even care if there is anything in there that maybe doesn't need to be, I just want to get at the ones that are in there that DO need to be

mexcore

Registered
Lewd
Mar 17, 2024
LC COIN
Yeah, I don't like either the clear pay 2 win mechanic the forum took. If it's successful enough I wouldn't be surprised something else was implemented

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Regarding this new points section, is it permanent or can the required amount of points increase to be able to access it in the future?
The points are permanent, so is the members+ rank you buy at the shop.
You must be registered to see attachments

iopq

Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2023
LC COIN
I was a bit leery of it, but it turned out to not be so bad. My posts aren't good enough to get dozens of likes, but I pick up a few here and there and it's been going pretty quick. Really helped take a lot of the pressure off!

If you really care and want it just look at the activity feed threads and there is usually a circle jerk one just spam posting quoting and liking.

Spring

Registered
Lewd
Jan 20, 2024
LC COIN
Not only new threads, existing threads will be bombarbed with meaningless comments just to reach the post requirements!
I can assure you that is definitely not what I am doing here :)
No never!
I definitely wouldn't do that either 🤣

K1ngsMemory

Registered
Lewd
Nov 22, 2022
LC COIN
Thanks to that, I checked the time on my account, and shit, I swore it was less than a year old...

CandiedKerns

Registered
Lewd
Oct 15, 2023
LC COIN
Looking at the question from a not-coder, I imagine there should be a delay for one user to repeatedly make new threads. What that delay is, I wouldn't be the one to try and test that here lmao. If it was one new thread by every registered user all at once? I wonder if that would break the server?

CandiedKerns

Registered
Lewd
Oct 15, 2023
LC COIN
I'd like to say a bad actor can grind things out now and make it into members +, but that is a limited problem for the probable few willing to go through the effort now. Once the raise is in place, it's much less likely that this site will get people who will go through the effort to try bringing this place down.

Axois

~ Lurker Extraordinaire ~ L.O.L.I.S. Group
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Dec 21, 2023
Website
lewdcorner.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I've been very giving as far as interactions and likes due to the whole 'lurker' thing. I don't want to be a dick, but I will not respond to accounts less than a year old. Shit I am even sketchy of accounts slightly older. These ' requirements' have been implemented for security and safety reasons. Understand that and move accordingly. Take care!
I get that but I'd say watch their actions and see how they interact with the community. Either way you really never know. The age of the account doesn't necessarily mean all that much. Take me my account isn't that old but I used the site for a long time and only made an account when things got split apart, then only started using the forums when I was forced to. Just my half a cent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom