Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
anyone been playing any cool (non lewd) games lately? Not had too much time to properly sit down and game as of late ... but gotten in a few hours of the witcher 3 latetly, really felt like replaying it, one of my favorites but haven't played it in like 10 years now
Project Zomboid, Rimworld, Skyrim, Megabonk... And I'll play Stardew Valley soon.
 
anyone been playing any cool (non lewd) games lately? Not had too much time to properly sit down and game as of late ... but gotten in a few hours of the witcher 3 latetly, really felt like replaying it, one of my favorites but haven't played it in like 10 years now
i've been playing through immortal fenyx rising, some action mostly puzzles.
 
anyone been playing any cool (non lewd) games lately? Not had too much time to properly sit down and game as of late ... but gotten in a few hours of the witcher 3 latetly, really felt like replaying it, one of my favorites but haven't played it in like 10 years now
Outlast trials and splatoon pve is my main game for a bit. Waiting for funnel runners and splatoon raiders.
 
anyone been playing any cool (non lewd) games lately? Not had too much time to properly sit down and game as of late ... but gotten in a few hours of the witcher 3 latetly, really felt like replaying it, one of my favorites but haven't played it in like 10 years now
I've been playing a skyblock seed on terraria, quite chill, but also very grindy (the world is almost completly empty, you have to build every biome you need from scratch), although playing with the touhou music pack helps a lot with the occasional tedious moments.
 
@brojeos This thread here :)
I found you!!! And the thread!
[automerge]1778294529[/automerge]
I've been playing a skyblock seed on terraria, quite chill, but also very grindy (the world is almost completly empty, you have to build every biome you need from scratch), although playing with the touhou music pack helps a lot with the occasional tedious moments.
Skyblock on Terraria? How does that even work? Like how do you build the biomes? Are you given the material? Id like to check out the seed myself if your willing
 
I found you!!! And the thread!
Yep! I tend to just watch the "latest threads" and see where I have something to contribute. The image threads are also good, lot of free AI art websites. And somewhere there's a guide or discussion on that. Browse around, use the search function, etc. Lot of info and fun stuff here!
 
Yep! I tend to just watch the "latest threads" and see where I have something to contribute. The image threads are also good, lot of free AI art websites. And somewhere there's a guide or discussion on that. Browse around, use the search function, etc. Lot of info and fun stuff here!
Thanks I'll check those out too
 
I found you!!! And the thread!
[automerge]1778294529[/automerge]

Skyblock on Terraria? How does that even work? Like how do you build the biomes? Are you given the material? Id like to check out the seed myself if your willing
Basically you start on a floating island with only dirt, clouds and a solidifier, plus another floating island with shimmer on one extreme of the world, and thats all you get.

Anything else you must get it from enemy drops, many of them with changes exclusive to this seed (slimes on the surface can drop grass/jungle/mushroom seeds, clouds, acorns and rope among other things, while on the underground/cavern layers they can drop stone, marble, granite, heart pieces, etc, plus mimics can spawn pre-hardmode with normal chest loot), or by fishing (is the only way to get biome exclusive loot now, like for example, alchemy/bewitching tables and chest loot from the dungeon).

Also, a few bosses are now more relevant for progression (Eye of Cthulhu now drops demon altars, Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu drops dungeon blocks/walls so you can fight Skeletron and the Lunatic Cultist, Plantera drops Lizhard bricks/walls for Golem).

So, in order to create other biomes and/or progress the run, you must make use of those drops and shimmer to get enough blocks for those biomes, wich is what makes this seed particularly grindy, and not something I recomend for a first run (I made use of water duplication for easy fishing spots and hoiks for one-way walls for safer mob grinding for example).
 
Project Zomboid, Rimworld, Skyrim, Megabonk... And I'll play Stardew Valley soon.
I've only played co-op in Stardew Valley once.
I've been playing this idler called Your Chronicle. Probably not for everyone, but different from any other idler I've played. Also Surroundead, might be getting into an X-com phase too, can't tell yet.
I sometimes play Your Chronicle.
 
I've been playing this idler called Your Chronicle. Probably not for everyone, but different from any other idler I've played. Also Surroundead, might be getting into an X-com phase too, can't tell yet.
Your Chronicle seems interesting, but does it seriously have full flashbang white UI?
 
I've been playing this idler called Your Chronicle. Probably not for everyone, but different from any other idler I've played. Also Surroundead, might be getting into an X-com phase too, can't tell yet.
Nice. I've never really touched that idler, but I know someone who has. My idler of "choice" is Clicker Heroes. I've sunk way too many hours into it (almost 2000, although some of that is leaving it on overnight or a long period of time due to forgetting about it) over like 5-6+ years, but I'm too stuck in the hole to get out now. At this point, I basically just do one check a day, claim what needs to be claimed, start new things, and if I've hit my criteria for a completed run, start a new one.
 
Project Zomboid, Rimworld, Skyrim, Megabonk... And I'll play Stardew Valley soon.
Stardew Valley is honestly goated. It gives you an insane amount of playtime for a game with such simple graphics.

Who’s your favorite character to romance? I’m partial to Emily because she’s kind and delightfully eccentric. I’m also drawn to Haley since there’s a genuinely caring side beneath her superficial personality.
 
Back
Top Bottom