Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
All we need is Rebecca Black singing the song. I'm sure she sings better now. Also, she's hot now. She's like 27.
i demand proof!
prove tv land GIF by Teachers on TV Land


------

You must be registered to see attachments

 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Oh nice! Any recommendations from your trips?
I rented a car and drove around. I saw a lot of interesting things on my way to visit friends and family. My tip is driving in California really sucks because the people on the roads are all aggressive.
giphy.gif
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I rented a car and drove around. I saw a lot of interesting things on my way to visit friends and family. My tip is driving in California really sucks because the people on the roads are all aggressive.
giphy.gif
I've heard that Americans have similar pedal problems in the car as women.
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Happy friday everyone, hope your weekend is a good one. Video share theme today is
You must be registered to see attachments

You must be registered to see attachments



 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments


Nah, it was just a bunch of AI. I sell it out of the back of this van.
Love that you posted that image mime!
You are not playing that game again, are you? :LOL:


Ride time dirty!
do you guys have folders on your desktops full of memes for every occasion or do you just make them as needed?
Not with memes no, but I got one with gif, and with custom gifs I've edited. :p
I'll work on that. I'm starting a collection

Also, if you're gonna post memes, maybe they could be at the end of a post, with some conversations? :p
New here. Hello and poke.

"Hello supernut and welcome to the thread.
Take a moment to read through the very first post of it, then take a stroll through the university.
Both places have some good to know info. :p

The Coin-Hustlers University"
For some extra info about the coins look into this thread too.

Credit System for purchasing Members+
We all love you too Laz

(also, hi everyone! I don't post much these days, but I'm lurking in the shadows, reading from time to time, and giving reacts whenever I can! sorry if I miss any of your posts)
Hi Liz, don't worry about it, seems like a lot of people have gone back to that... :p
Hope you're well, and good to see you! ❤️
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Hello everyone!
Been a while)

You must be registered to see attachments
Vizer! Good to see you. ❤️
How are you? :p
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
i demand proof!
prove tv land GIF by Teachers on TV Land


------

You must be registered to see attachments

This character deserved a better ending imo. But it was very cyberpunk to do them that way lol
 
Vizer! Good to see you. ❤️
How are you? :p
You must be registered to see attachments
Good)
Decidedly less time to sit behind keyboard, but good overall)
What about you?

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Good)
Decidedly less time to sit behind keyboard, but good overall)
What about you?

You must be registered to see attachments
Well, good to hear you're good!
Hope you have fun with you time away from the keyboard. :p
I'm doing fine, not much to say there, it's hard starting up, on doing work stuff again in this internship.
 
TGIF everyone! Thank goodness for this weekend being a 3 day weekend much needed and it is pay day!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend, I am starting mine off with smoking some ribs for 6 hours and some chicken wings thrown in there haha.
 
Well, good to hear you're good!
Hope you have fun with you time away from the keyboard. :p
I'm doing fine, not much to say there, it's hard starting up, on doing work stuff again in this internship.
Nah, it's not that I stay away from the keyboard because I want to xD

You must be registered to see attachments


Hope your internship will go as planned and more)
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments

"Hello Jkap78 and Andrey_Strong and welcome to the thread.
Take a moment to read through the very first post of it, then take a stroll through the university.
Both places have some good to know info. :p

The Coin-Hustlers University
For some extra info about the coins look into this thread too.
Credit System for purchasing Members+"
Thank you for the info, much appreciated! I ran across the "Credit System for purchasing Members+" before my first post, I dug into the credit system and how the website is structured now due to previous issues.
 
Last edited:
Oh my god, absolutely forgot about Mandragora, should go and finish it now ><

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom