Theme editor

Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
Hi everyone
Cookie Monster Hello GIF by Sesame Street
 
make yourself comfortable but also watch your back or rather your behind ;-)
Don't scare everyone.
It's just that there are some here who want to take others' temperature.

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
TGIF everyone! Thank goodness for this weekend being a 3 day weekend much needed and it is pay day!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend, I am starting mine off with smoking some ribs for 6 hours and some chicken wings thrown in there haha.
Yupp, Friyay is upon us!
That does sound delicious!
And I'm in no way jealous...
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments

just lurking around here 👀
That's okay Dakota!
Good to see you anyway, and when you feel like it, come out and interact with us again! :p
Oh my god, absolutely forgot about Mandragora, should go and finish it now ><

Haven't played it, is it good?
What kinda game is it? :p
Hi everyone
Cookie Monster Hello GIF by Sesame Street
Hi baubau!
How are you today? :p
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I've heard that Americans have similar pedal problems in the car as women.
You must be registered to see attachments
Hardly anyone here knows how to drive a stick. Generally older people and the real gearhead type guys. Automatic transmission is standard - manual is more expensive. No idea why anyone would want to pay more to make things more difficult.
 
Don't scare everyone.
It's just that there are some here who want to take others' temperature.

when I was lurking here someone also warn me - but I didn't listen ... big mistake ...
 
Haven't played it, is it good?
What kinda game is it? :p
Actually real good metroidvania with a sprinkle of souls-like , without much backtracking and quite huge map.
Really recommend to try it out!

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments
Hope your all doing well on this glorious day.


I have a folder with about 2000 of 'em. And it keeps growing.

You must be registered to see attachments


I've heard that Americans have similar pedal problems in the car as women.
I so wanted to argue with you on this one, but sadly it's mostly true. But hay the good news is, at least we don't drive on the wrong side of the road. :ROFLMAO: :p:ROFLMAO:
make yourself comfortable but also watch your back or rather your behind ;-)

It's at moments like this, I'm missing @conzibald being active. No one can welcome newcomers and their holes like he can.

Ahh the memories.




Well gee not sure where that last one came from. It just kinda "slipped" in. :ROFLMAO:
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You must be registered to see attachments
Hope your all doing well on this glorious day.




You must be registered to see attachments


I so wanted to argue with you on this one, but sadly it's mostly true. But hay the good news is, at least we don't drive on the wrong side of the road. :ROFLMAO: :p:ROFLMAO:


It's at moments like this, I'm missing @conzibald being active. No one can welcome newcomers and their holes like he can.

Ahh the memories.




Well gee not sure where that last one came from. It just kinda "slipped" in. :ROFLMAO:
Doing glorious on this well day! Hope you're doing glorious too!
 
Doing glorious on this well day! Hope you're doing glorious too!

Yes I am and today is going to be.......

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Don't scare everyone.
It's just that there are some here who want to take others' temperature.

You must be registered to see attachments
It's very unkind of you to reveal that I'm only as big as a thermometer. First you broke your promise not to laugh, now this? How will I survive the shame?
tiny-small.gif


Hardly anyone here knows how to drive a stick. Generally older people and the real gearhead type guys. Automatic transmission is standard - manual is more expensive. No idea why anyone would want to pay more to make things more difficult.
Racers and ppl who want to control their gas mileage better can benefit. For the vast majority, they get better mileage from ATs, yes.
 
Good morning / afternoon everyone and Happy Casual Friday! A good day for mowing the lawn and considering cutting down a dead tree.

You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
friday-happy-gif.620538
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Actually real good metroidvania with a sprinkle of souls-like , without much backtracking and quite huge map.
Really recommend to try it out!

You must be registered to see attachments
Sounds like a game I would find interesting, might take a look at it, at some point. :p
You must be registered to see attachments
Hope your all doing well on this glorious day.
Good morning Simon!
Yeah, doing fine, not much to say there.
Hope your glorious day goes well. :p
 
I've heard that Americans have similar pedal problems in the car as women.
I learned on a manual transmission -- and still occasionally get a chance to use that knowledge. It is a lot more fun.

You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back
Top Bottom