Anti-Social & Lurker - Hideout spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Axois
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174K
  • Views Views 7M
0.00 star(s) No ratings yet
Tbh, it took the software a long time to catch on, I checked again earlier today just to see if they'd banned him, and he still wasn't banned.
if it was my software I'd program to to kill the account as soon as the cheater purchased the M+ for maximum "fuck you" effect lol
 
Same as before. Starting threads has a cost instead of earning. React, read, post.
It's to prevent spam. There have already been precedents.
 
Joke of the day: my man is asking for transparency in F95.
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Same as before. Starting threads has a cost instead of earning. React, read, post.
except if its a valid game thread that is not yet on the site & is approved by the LC staff
 
Joke of the day: my man is asking for transparency in F95.
You must be registered to see attachments
translation (keep your questions secret & never post them publicly)
 
Posting just to post
and if you keep posting one word or 4 word replies or posts I'm going to report you for a rules violation.
you've agreed to the rules & agreed you've read the rules when you joined
  • Prohibited Activities​

  1. Inspect Element Manipulation: Using browser developer tools or any form of script to artificially inflate likes or manipulate site functionality for gaining credits is strictly forbidden.
  2. Like-for-Like Threads: Creating or participating in threads that promote the exchange of likes for the sole purpose of increasing credit count is not allowed.
  3. Multiple Accounts: Operating multiple user accounts to like posts or replies to farm credits is considered a violation of our community trust.
  4. Automated Scripts/Bots: The use of automated scripts, bots, or any third-party software to perform actions that result in credit accumulation is strictly prohibited.
  5. Low effort posts: Put some thoughts into your posts and words or they will be deleted, and warnings will be given.
  6. Spammed messages or posts: Do not post the same thing over and over. This will result in warning points and/or more severe discouragment.
  • Consequences of Violation​

  1. First Offense: Users caught engaging in credit farming activities for the first time will receive a formal warning and may have their credit balance adjusted to remove any unfairly gained credits.
  2. Repeated Offenses: Continued violation of these guidelines, despite prior warning, will result in more severe actions, including the temporary or permanent suspension of account privileges.
  3. Severe Abuse: In cases of extreme abuse, users will face immediate account termination and forfeiture of all credits. We reserve the right to take legal action if necessary.

you just got here, don't end up with your name posted here
https://lewdcorner.com/banned-users-list/
 
Joke of the day: my man is asking for transparency in F95.
You must be registered to see attachments
Q; how fast can AI generate a list of every base code & how long does it take to implement that information on every server on earth ??
A: (less than 30 seconds)

by your own admission, you've been banned for doing this, do not set up others to lose their accounts by someone that freely offers info that will cause people to lose their accounts. (on other websites that are not owned by lewdcorner.com)

do not take this as good advise, it will get you banned in the real world !
This is the code for "lewdcorner.com": bGV3ZGNvcm5lci5jb20=
If they censor the code, please let me know, and use another encoding system.
 
Last edited:
Q; how fast can AI generate a list of every base code & how long does it take to implement that information on every server on earth ??
A: (less than 30 seconds)

by your own admission, you've been banned for doing this, do not set up others to lose their accounts by someone that freely offers info that will cause people to lose their accounts.

do not take this as good advise, it will get you banned in the real world !
This is the code for "lewdcorner.com": bGV3ZGNvcm5lci5jb20=
If they censor the code, please let me know, and use another encoding system.
Excuse me, English is not my native language and I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. Could you be clearer? Do you have a problem with my signature?
 
Excuse me, English is not my native language and I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. Could you be clearer? Do you have a problem with my signature?
tell everyone again how you got banned for sharing the information that is currently in your signature & what site you were banned from (forever)
 
tell everyone again how you got banned for sharing the information that is currently in your signature & what site you were banned from (forever)
Your sudden change of attitude doesn't make any sense and feels like your account got hijacked, and you even are threatening me implying that I would lose my accout here. I thought you were a nice guy, so I guess I won't interact with you anymore. I'll change my signature so you don't get annoying, but I'll look for the "ignore user" option so I don't run into you again. Best regards.
 
Your sudden change of attitude doesn't make any sense and feels like your account got hijacked, and you even are threatening me implying that I would lose my accout here. I thought you were a nice guy, so I guess I won't interact with you anymore. I'll change my signature so you don't get annoying, but I'll look for the "ignore user" option so I don't run into you again. Best regards.
its more than obvious that you didn't lose your account here on lewdcorner.

my sudden change of attitude is to keep everyone safe since you don't care or don't think about that.
if you think i am wrong by warning "everyone" please report my post to a mod / admin team
 
Your sudden change of attitude doesn't make any sense and feels like your account got hijacked, and you even are threatening me implying that I would lose my accout here. I thought you were a nice guy, so I guess I won't interact with you anymore. I'll change my signature so you don't get annoying, but I'll look for the "ignore user" option so I don't run into you again. Best regards.
You don't actually need to change anything in your signature; anyone who reads and knows the forum rules is aware of that. Lewdcorner hosts content that is banned on f95, so the site automatically counts as a violation of Rule 7. Strictly speaking, any site containing games banned on f95 is a Rule 7 violation, sites like lewdzone.com, allthefallen.moe, ryuugames.com, and kimochi.info. If you look at it that way, even Google violates Rule 7, since you can use the search engine to find banned games, which, according to f95's rule 7, constitutes indirect linking.
 
You don't actually need to change anything in your signature; anyone who reads and knows the forum rules is aware of that. Lewdcorner hosts content that is banned on f95, so the site automatically counts as a violation of Rule 7.Strictly speaking, any site containing games banned on f95 is a Rule 7 violation, sites like lewdzone.com, allthefallen.moe, ryuugames.com, and kimochi.info. If you look at it that way, even Google violates Rule 7, since you can use the search engine to find banned games, which, according to f95's rule 7, constitutes indirect linking.
Highlrecommend was the one who recommended using images instead, they literally did the same with me saying me how to circumbent the ban. I don't know what's got into them but I don't have patience for pro-F95 comments. So they're staying on the ignore list. It's a shame, they seemed like a reasonable person. I guess they were having a bad day, but it's not my problem anyway. Threatening to report me for something that isn't even in the rules is the last straw.
 
Highlrecommend was the one who recommended using images instead, they literally did the same with me saying me how to circumbent the ban. I don't know what's got into them but I don't have patience for pro-F95 comments. So they're staying on the ignore list. It's a shame, they seemed like a reasonable person. I guess they were having a bad day, but it's not my problem anyway. Threatening to report me for something that isn't even in the rules is the last straw.
Okay, I get it, ignoring people is sometimes the best option. Personally, I don't really have a problem with most people, except for liars and those who try to make others the scapegoat because they don't want to face the consequences of their own actions. That’s the kind of thing I have a problem with. Because things can escalate faster than you think, and suddenly you’re being held responsible for something you’re completely innocent of...Anyway, I have no idea why she’s defending f95 now... maybe her account there got banned... or something like that.
 
Your sudden change of attitude doesn't make any sense and feels like your account got hijacked, and you even are threatening me implying that I would lose my accout here. I thought you were a nice guy, so I guess I won't interact with you anymore. I'll change my signature so you don't get annoying, but I'll look for the "ignore user" option so I don't run into you again. Best regards.
I think he just means that posting the base64 on F95 could get F95 users banned later if F95 mods search the PMs. Not a huge deal for me but some people might want to hold on to their accounts...? Because you were banned for it on F95, other people copying you on F96 might get banned on F95 too. That's how I read it.
 
Highlrecommend was the one who recommended using images instead, they literally did the same with me saying me how to circumbent the ban. I don't know what's got into them but I don't have patience for pro-F95 comments. So they're staying on the ignore list. It's a shame, they seemed like a reasonable person. I guess they were having a bad day, but it's not my problem anyway. Threatening to report me for something that isn't even in the rules is the last straw.
great that you not being a native english speaker is getting in the way of understanding what i am trying to convey !!
feel free to block me, its not like you write me any checks lol

 
I think he just means that posting the base64 on F95 could get F95 users banned later if F95 mods search the PMs. Not a huge deal for me but some people might want to hold on to their accounts...? Because you were banned for it on F95, other people copying you on F96 might get banned on F95 too. That's how I read it.
My signature was there for at least a week, and during those days we interacted multiple times. They could have told me that earlier instead of encouraging me to keep doing it. It's a sudden change of attitude that makes no sense other than an account hijacked by someone from F95 trying to sabotage from within.
 
someone please list websites that you know of that either squelch (**********.com = lewdcorner.com )
or will ban you if you mention lewdcorner.com or even type in LC

f95zone & allthefallen are bitches, who else ?
 
Back
Top Bottom