3 Years of Service
Good morning and happy No Bra Sunday.
As much as I might dislike a tag, I would never put it on an ignore list, because there are games that have a tag and only one scene with that tag, so I could be missing out on something good just because that game has ONE NTR scene that is completely avoidable.Is there some thread with guide about organizing games page? I can see there's a very detailed tag list - is there a way to add a whole tag to ignore, not particular games? I can exclude it, of course. But since there are tags which don't interest me at all I was wondering if I can ignore them "permanently" without need to add them in the exclude list again.
I'm still getting used to interface, so I'm sorry if I'm asking obvious things.
Yeah, I thought about that. But tags are different from each other. Let's take, for example, "ai-cg". I know that these games, as it looks like, have their own part of forum, but in "Latest Updates" all games are kinda in one bunch. I can filter them via render or tag exclusion, but that's just an example. There are tags for certain content and more like "core tags" (e.g. protagonist gender) or unavoidable versions (I'm not sure about your example because, I think, I can't find it yet. But I see avoidable versions for some content tags. Your description fits a bit to avoidable version. Though these tags numbers are a bit low - is it not really popular to use these tags or that's just how things are in games?).As much as I might dislike a tag, I would never put it on an ignore list, because there are games that have a tag and only one scene with that tag, so I could be missing out on something good just because that game has ONE NTR scene that is completely avoidable.
Dohna Dohna wouldn't appear in my results, for example, despite being a spectacular game, and the only scenes that can be considered NTR are the bad endings where your entire team is defeated in specific circumstances.
That's reasonable. I went to "Latest Updates" and added Ai-CG to the ignore filter. Then I went to another page, came back, and the filter was still there. I refreshed, and the filter was still there; it doesn't seem to disappear on its own. Although this is just a small personal test, perhaps it disappears under other circumstances.Yeah, I thought about that. But tags are different from each other. Let's take, for example, "ai-cg". I know that these games, as it looks like, have their own part of forum, but in "Latest Updates" all games are kinda in one bunch. I can filter them via render or tag exclusion, but that's just an example. There are tags for certain content and more like "core tags" (e.g. protagonist gender) or unavoidable versions (I'm not sure about your example because, I think, I can't find it yet. But I see avoidable versions for some content tags. Your description fits a bit to avoidable version. Though these tags numbers are a bit low - is it not really popular to use these tags or that's just how things are in games?).
I noticed, that here this part of forum works a bit different (I think my filters on f95 usually disappear). It's definitely better, but I was thinking about filtering as "in moment" thing (what I want to filter in or out in particular moment) with additional thing about tags preference. But if there's no such thing - filters are fine too, and I can ignore some games one by one if needed. Thank you for your timeThat's reasonable. I went to "Latest Updates" and added Ai-CG to the ignore filter. Then I went to another page, came back, and the filter was still there. I refreshed, and the filter was still there; it doesn't seem to disappear on its own. Although this is just a small personal test, perhaps it disappears under other circumstances.
You’ve brought a few new people here who love RPG Maker games; in any case, you’ve done a wonderful job sharing this site.You must be registered to see attachments
2019 account lost. Worth it.
But of course:You’ve brought a few new people here who love RPG Maker games; in any case, you’ve done a wonderful job sharing this site.
Will you continue to share the site in the future?
This cat-and-mouse game is fun enough to make me want to keep messing with them. I don't think I'll get tired of it until I see that forum die or they remove Rule 7 and rectify their decisions, which isn't going to happen. So they'll have to deal with me for a long time.
Same with futatrans and transgender. NTR would make sense if it was one to include both netorare and netorase. Limit of 10 to exclude isn't enough to exclude all I hate even without multiples.Since the tags were brought up, is there a reason there's a NTR, netorare, and netorare-2 tags?
Tbh, it took the software a long time to catch on, I checked again earlier today just to see if they'd banned him, and he still wasn't banned.they set up account one to spam posts & harvest coins
& they set up account two to like all spam posts of account one to harvest more coins
what they didn't know is the site uses software to notice people cheating
bye bye cheaters
You must be registered to see attachments
I've not been keeping up with any news for the past couple weeks but I happened to catch a video of a landslide which happened. Absolutely horrifica different perspective on "5 dead people" according to china
these are chinese spy cameras that they have everywhere
You must be registered to see links
íf you share it you can use lewdcorner_com and azkoselscorner_com its easier as the base64 characters and how you know you can get also permanent banned for the random base64 encoded characters...But of course: