Why was 100 coins deducted from my account by @azkosel.3

andflw

Registered
Lewd
Apr 29, 2023
LC COIN
This turned more educational than farming... so yea, I'll let it live.
So far you didn't tell me what "negativity" was there on my posted thread. This is really disheartening because you clearly have the power to remove or add coins and you could have objectively judged my post, rather than just looking at the title.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

Azkosel

Managing the Managers
Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
So far you didn't tell me what "negativity" was there on my posted thread. This is really disheartening because you clearly have the power to remove or add coins and you could have objectively judged my post, rather than just looking at the title.
because you broke the rules... the thread title was enough to determine that... regardless of the contents of the Original Post.

SkyeJordan666

Hell is the place I only belong.
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
Website
skyejordan666.carrd.co
LC COIN
  • Haha

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
A deduction of 100 coins is huge. I earnt 300 coins today and was very happy to buy the members+
Such a waste
to be fair, this thread so far is earning you back points like crazy :3 But ye.. it was in the rules mate :) learning moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

neddihseil

Hidden Lurkers Anonymous
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2022
Website
www.lewdcorner.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
A deduction of 100 coins is huge. I earnt 300 coins today and was very happy to buy the members+
Such a waste
how many points have you earned since opening this thread? i bet it was more than what you lost

• Heart

SkyeJordan666

Hell is the place I only belong.
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
Website
skyejordan666.carrd.co
LC COIN
Such a waste
Well, FAFO.

• Heart

Hanz Feltersnatch

Sniff my fingers.
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Ok, I realise my mistake. So, how about all the threads that are being created to farm coins allowed? Of course they are not idiot like me who wrote the line "attempt to earn coins". At least I was honest about it.
Most of the new members here aiming for 500 coins are posting threads. Hell, there are threads that discusses about the grind.
You can take this with a pinch of salt, but all you need to do is post in existing threads. When I logged on earlier today I purchased VIP+ in the sale which left me 34 coins. I currently have 384 coins from just posting in the current threads. (y)

• Heart

SegmentCoalescing

Registered
Lewd
Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN
The reasoning is shown right there. I wouldn't call it abuse, it's *you* that tried to abuse the system to get more coins.
Obviously it didn't pay off, maybe this thread will though.
The system is not there for people to spam the forums, you should learn from it and move on.

andflw

Registered
Lewd
Apr 29, 2023
LC COIN
The reasoning is shown right there. I wouldn't call it abuse, it's *you* that tried to abuse the system to get more coins.
Obviously it didn't pay off, maybe this thread will though.
The system is not there for people to spam the forums, you should learn from it and move on.
I did. I moved on. I realised my stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom