Theme editor

3.75 star(s) 4 reviews
is there a gallery unlocker or scene replay for this game? seems there are tonnes of stuff i havent unlocked and i dont wanna mindlessly replay again to unlock stuff
 
is there a gallery unlocker or scene replay for this game? seems there are tonnes of stuff i havent unlocked and i dont wanna mindlessly replay again to unlock stuff
On F95 the dev said he'll add a scene replay for the animation after he finishes the game
 
It's not my game, I'm just in the Dev's discord and noticed that this had not been updated.
oh, which game(s) are yours ??
i seen your dev badge & thought this was your game
 
oh, which game(s) are yours ??
i seen your dev badge & thought this was your game

I am A game dev yes, just not THIS game's dev. I made a couple "games" a few years ago that used another artists work (done with permission). The artists had made a few comics and I took them and made it into Renpy games to collect all their work into one place and make it easier to view.
 
I am A game dev yes, just not THIS game's dev. I made a couple "games" a few years ago that used another artists work (done with permission). The artists had made a few comics and I took them and made it into Renpy games to collect all their work into one place and make it easier to view.
which game(s) are yours ?? where can we find them ??
 
which game(s) are yours ?? where can we find them ??
You can find them on this one web site called LewdCorner. Maybe you've heard of it? Here's a pro tip: try this new fangled thing called "searching". It's really new so you probably have never heard of it before so if you look really REALLY hard you might find the search button. If you use that and my user name you might find a game or two, but not three or four. Five is right out. Other words that can help you find them are "NastyNick" and "Tieneretsu".

Just fair warning though, they're not a traditional "game". They're glorified slide shows with captions and a GUI.
 
You can find them on this one web site called LewdCorner. Maybe you've heard of it? Here's a pro tip: try this new fangled thing called "searching". It's really new so you probably have never heard of it before so if you look really REALLY hard you might find the search button. If you use that and my user name you might find a game or two, but not three or four. Five is right out. Other words that can help you find them are "NastyNick" and "Tieneretsu".

Just fair warning though, they're not a traditional "game". They're glorified slide shows with captions and a GUI.
to make this easier I simply clicked this link no idea why anyone would have to ask 3 or 4 times but you are in a better place now
thank you kindly
 
Back
Top Bottom