Prestige 2
Lewd
LV

Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I do, but they're all locked away lmfao
Sfw-wise, I like RPGs and multiplayer games
Yeah, sorry about that. If it wasn't for those reporting to the site's host, this wouldn't have happened. Things got annoying fast for everyone involve.

SFW-wise, eh? You ever played a game called "Suikoden"?

Over here it's hot enough to cook an egg outside
You can keep that weather. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

babeedee

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 28, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah, sorry about that. If it wasn't for those reporting to the site's host, this wouldn't have happened. Things got annoying fast for everyone involve.

SFW-wise, eh? You ever played a game called "Suikoden"?

You can keep that weather. 😂
I have heard of it but never got to play. I mostly spent my time playing final fantasy.
I heard elyuden is out though. I may play suikoden in the future

babeedee

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 28, 2023
LC COIN
Damn. Nah it gets to about 40-45C here at worst. I've been to places where it's reached 50 but at that point, people don't go outside
Yeah man, Either go inside for the ac or go outside for the pool/beach.
It's literal hell on earth

• Heart

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
LV

Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I have heard of it but never got to play. I mostly spent my time playing final fantasy.
I heard elyuden is out though. I may play suikoden in the future
You might actually enjoy it if you enjoy RPG. Might. You either hate it or love it.

I enjoyed a bit of Final Fantasy here and there, myself. Only played 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 13, and 13-2, though.

babeedee

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 28, 2023
LC COIN
You might actually enjoy it if you enjoy RPG. Might. You either hate it or love it.

I enjoyed a bit of Final Fantasy here and there, myself. Only played 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 13, and 13-2, though.
You didn't finish 13? Lightning returns is the 3rd part.
10 is my favorite, while 8 is my gf's. You should play the ff7 remake if you don't wanna play the pixel ps1 version. It's really good.

bobbobby23603

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 12, 2022
LC COIN
10 is my favorite, while 8 is my gf's. You should play the ff7 remake if you don't wanna play the pixel ps1 version. It's really good.
I've also been thinking about getting into final fantasy. Playing through Persona 3 Reload rn though

Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
LV

Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Lol. I was already on thin ice with 13-2. Seeing Lightning Return and that time limit? I was out for good at that point. Loved the first part of 13, though.

10 really was good. I kind of got annoyed with it a little but that's only because I couldn't beat that blizball game or whatever you call it. :ROFLMAO:

I actually been watching the gameplay on YouTube for FF7R. It looks really good. Haven't seen part 2 yet but heard it's out finally.

I've also been thinking about getting into final fantasy. Playing through Persona 3 Reload rn though
I haven't played Reload or P3 but P4 and P5 won me. Good games, really. Especially the dating/friend element.

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
LV

Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2

babeedee

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 28, 2023
LC COIN
I played persona 5 during the pandemic. I played the original p3 before that, but couldn't finish it because my laptop broke lol
I'll probably play that as well.
I really love kingdom hearts though, at first it was because of the cool final fantasy characters incorporated into a world with silly disney characters lol
Though it's probably not for everyone.

babeedee

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 28, 2023
LC COIN
Lol. I was already on thin ice with 13-2. Seeing Lightning Return and that time limit? I was out for good at that point. Loved the first part of 13, though.

10 really was good. I kind of got annoyed with it a little but that's only because I couldn't beat that blizball game or whatever you call it. :ROFLMAO:

I actually been watching the gameplay on YouTube for FF7R. It looks really good. Haven't seen part 2 yet but heard it's out finally.

I haven't played Reload or P3 but P4 and P5 won me. Good games, really. Especially the dating/friend element.
Blitzball was easy if you got the jecht shot early on lol. It was a game where you could miss a lot of things if you didn't follow a walkthrough, but easy if you did. I got the platinum trophy for it when I played it for the 3rd time on the ps4.
I have the same sentiments about 13. The 1st one could have ended without the 2nd or 3rd part. Wish it was never released tbh. Same with x-2 but we gotta have happy endings haha

I Played all the ff7 games, 8, 9, 10 and 10-2, 12, all 13, 15, and I want to play 16 but it's ps5 exclusive which I don't plan on buying. Either way they'll probably release it on steam sooner or later. They're saying 15 is really good but I didn't really enjoy it as much as the others. I feel like they dropped the story quality for better gameplay/graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom