SecretAgentClank

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 3, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Even though I already have the badge I'm still grinding for points...
Love me some fake internet points
You must be registered to see attachments

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
LV

Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Blitzball was easy if you got the jecht shot early on lol. It was a game where you could miss a lot of things if you didn't follow a walkthrough, but easy if you did. I got the platinum trophy for it when I played it for the 3rd time on the ps4.
I have the same sentiments about 13. The 1st one could have ended without the 2nd or 3rd part. Wish it was never released tbh. Same with x-2 but we gotta have happy endings haha

I Played all the ff7 games, 8, 9, 10 and 10-2, 12, all 13, 15, and I want to play 16 but it's ps5 exclusive which I don't plan on buying. Either way they'll probably release it on steam sooner or later. They're saying 15 is really good but I didn't really enjoy it as much as the others. I feel like they dropped the story quality for better gameplay/graphics.
Yeah, I feel the same way with 13. Should have ended there. Lol. Ending was a happy one. 10 definitely deserved a happy ending.

But yeah, I hated the whole online only thing. Why I stopped playing them because I thought they were keeping at it.

Bollagus

Registered
LV

Jul 10, 2022
LC COIN
So, is there some kind of charge to use this site now? I had 56 coins, but suddenly 50 was gone, and I had 6 left.
Thanks to Kav, now I have 156.

Reactions: 1 user

sparcs

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 22, 2022
LC COIN
i'm going to try get some rest, later i'll be back to grind what's left, good day to you guys

bobbobby23603

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 12, 2022
LC COIN
I played persona 5 during the pandemic. I played the original p3 before that, but couldn't finish it because my laptop broke lol
I'll probably play that as well.
I really love kingdom hearts though, at first it was because of the cool final fantasy characters incorporated into a world with silly disney characters lol
Though it's probably not for everyone.
I was thinking of trying kingdom hearts, but I'll wait on it cause I have a huge backlog

babeedee

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 28, 2023
LC COIN
I was thinking of trying kingdom hearts, but I'll wait on it cause I have a huge backlog
Kh2 is really fun to play, but you'll have to play the games before it. They're okay, but I don't really like the battle system for the chain of memories, so I just watched the gameplay on youtube and skipped the grind/battles.

bsipe9

Registered
LV

Nov 12, 2022
LC COIN
Bummed that they removed the daily login coins... as I'm a daily lurker but really unlikely to ever post enough to earn 500+ coins

GOzzz

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 5, 2022
LC COIN
Bummed that they removed the daily login coins... as I'm a daily lurker but really unlikely to ever post enough to earn 500+ coins
If everyone helps each other, it will be faster

Reactions: 1 users

Chujcieobchodzi

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 11, 2023
LC COIN
Talk to people, review liked games. It's faster than expected honestly. Oh and post some funny memes so people like your posts. ;)

JackTradez

You look pretty groovy to me, ba-by.
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 2, 2024
LC COIN
Ow man it's a shame they took out daily logins earning
This was like 5 LCs :LOL:, unless that was your main source of income. But overall ye, find popular thread try to communicate and u will be surprised that there will be at least 4 supportive people. Gl

Reactions: 1 users

trebor

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 23, 2022
LC COIN
Ow man it's a shame they took out daily logins earning
Use the bank in the shop and get 1% every day you only get 1% so it may take a long time to reach 600 when you are not active on the forum but after 650 coins in bank you get more coins per day than the daily coin.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom