who still grinding to get the LC

sparcs

Registered
Lewd
Dec 22, 2022
LC COIN
Well within you rights. Lol. I'll be staying behind to help our fellow lurkers... even though, it's practically my job, anyway. :ROFLMAO:
maybe I'll interact more, because I've seen that people are very receptive, something I hadn't noticed before, since I usually just go in, download what I want and close the site.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
maybe I'll interact more, because I've seen that people are very receptive, something I hadn't noticed before, since I usually just go in, download what I want and close the site.
Just be careful of who you talk to. Lol. Some people aren't exactly good people.

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2

Guz89

Legion Of Lurkers International Syndicate
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Last edited:

trebor

Registered
Lewd
Nov 23, 2022
LC COIN
Mine isn't that bad...I was terrible at school but everything I know in English I learn from video games, TV shows, movies etc. and before I understand.. I know a lot in English (for a guy who never got more than 1/4 of a point in school grading)

Now when I need it I try to write by myself and only after that I use the translation and actually.. I'm not that bad or Google Translate is pretty nice to me and corrects my fault and never tell me..

The worst is the time i need when I need to write something.. because it's not natural enough yet.. but I'm a little proud.. sometimes when someone speaks to me in English in the street I don't need 5 minutes to understand and answer but only with basic English.. I need more concentration when I need to develop a topic in vocal

(3 fault after a double translate so it's not so bad )

Anyway grind coins it's a opportunity to learn imo and maybe find a interest to be more participativ here

• Heart
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2

sparcs

Registered
Lewd
Dec 22, 2022
LC COIN
Mine isn't that bad...I was terrible at school but everything I know in English I learn from video games, TV shows, movies etc. and before I understand.. I know a lot in English (for a guy who never got more than 1/4 of a point in school grading)

Now when I need it I try to write by myself and only after that I use the translation and actually.. I'm not that bad or Google Translate is pretty nice to me and corrects my fault and never tell me..

The worst is the time i need when I need to write something.. because it's not natural enough yet.. but I'm a little proud.. sometimes when someone speaks to me in English in the rue I don't need 5 minutes to understand and answer but only with basic English.. I need more concentration when I need to develop a topic in vocal

(3 fault after a double translate so it's not so bad )

Anyway grind coins it's a opportunity to learn imo and maybe find a interest to be more participativ here
I also learned by playing and watching with subtitles, I think I learned more this way than at school :ROFLMAO:

mouse18

Registered
Lewd
Jun 3, 2022
LC COIN
Just purchased, thanks for the final points Mr. Tearson and Guz89!!! You guys are the best !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Any Indonesia here?
I'm sure there are. I'm not, though. I'm American. But I've met some people who are Indonesia over the year. Just keep searching around and you're bound to find them.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

trebor

Registered
Lewd
Nov 23, 2022
LC COIN
I also learned by playing and watching with subtitles, I think I learned more this way than at school :ROFLMAO:
Yeah iam sure of that, Same for me
I feel like a alien when everyone say to watch in VOST for learning .. i do it sometime but a another way it's to watch in you language with english subtitle .. it's a pretty way to learn more word too

Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
one question, how come there are members with negative lc coin? :unsure:
Bugs. And also some of them doing stupid stuff. Lol.
Though, recently, the whole thing with the login, staff got it removed. That can cause one to go into the negative.

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Back
Top Bottom