Not open for further replies.

Tropical101

Prompt Engineer in training
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 26, 2024
LC COIN
Just past the halfway point, it's actually faster than expected (y)
You must be registered to see attachments

Reactions: 1 users

Tychondrius

Registered
LV

Mar 20, 2023
LC COIN
I have the fear that when i'll be near the goal the mods will change their mind and make it 1000+ ... and so on and so on

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Reactions: 1 user

Cunny_fucker69

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 5, 2023
LC COIN
I have the fear that when i'll be near the goal the mods will change their mind and make it 1000+ ... and so on and so on
hopefully not, but I its not impossible tbh, a very rare product with high demand will have a big price, if they try to raise the price to access smol content some will pay real money to get lc coins to not grind anymore

Kernist

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 24, 2022
LC COIN
hopefully not, but I its not impossible tbh, a very rare product with high demand will have a big price, if they try to raise the price to access smol content some will pay real money to get lc coins to not grind anymore
Unfortunately I think that's the main goal of this site, to make grinding so inconvenient so people will just surrender and pay.

• Sad

vaelenor

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 4, 2023
LC COIN
I'm so close to being able to purchase with a discount. But still sizeable enough for the full price. Somehow being closer makes it even harder?

Kernist

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 24, 2022
LC COIN
I'm so close to being able to purchase with a discount. But still sizeable enough for the full price. Somehow being closer makes it even harder?
It's usually like this, just like the last hour at work is the longest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom