Just nuking around
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 30, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
At this point, why not? VIP+ is just there!
Push it to the limit
Walk along the razor's edge
But don't look down just keep your head, or you'll be finished
Open up the limit
Past the point of no return
Reached the top, but still you gotta learn how to keep it

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Navri

Apostle of Degeneracy
Prestige 1
Registered
LV

Dec 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
What i want to know is if the grind will ever end. First we needed 500 coins for members+... then is was 550... Once i reach that goal it will be 600

nonametoday1

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 3, 2023
LC COIN
They keep moving the fucking goal post dude, this is shit.
its was 500 now its 550, and im not even close to half way mark.
Might aswell look for another forum to download the games i want....smh
I just noticed this. Is the site owner intentionally wanting to push out folks or is it to get folks to pay real money?

Jackslim502

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 11, 2023
LC COIN
What i want to know is if the grind will ever end. First we needed 500 coins for members+... then is was 550... Once i reach that goal it will be 600
at some point I will most likely give it up and move on to a different site

Reactions: 1 user

Lolindir Fox

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 17, 2023
LC COIN
WTH?? when did it move up again??? I swear it was still at 500 this morning this is EXACTLY what I stated would happen in another post I'm still only at 350 Going onto week 2 and I stated in a past post... watch as soon as I get closer the requirement will go up this is really starting to get really fucking annoying... when I've been here for over a year... at my rate of progress it will be next weekend when I have just enough but by then the requirement will probably be like fking 700 it feels like this is done on purpose to go for the cash grab option... "lets keep incrementally increasing it until people get too annoyed then just pay us money" You already have donations but it's not enough, the goal is 1500 and I guess the money isn't going up fast enough just like our LC so keep turning the heat up little by little...it's like the old thing of how do you boil a frog? just keep turning the heat up 1-2 degrees at a time.. I already subscribe to Devs that I have like on their page.

bighugemassiveman

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 28, 2022
LC COIN
At this point, why not? VIP+ is just there!
Push it to the limit
Walk along the razor's edge
But don't look down just keep your head, or you'll be finished
Open up the limit
Past the point of no return
Reached the top, but still you gotta learn how to keep it
what are the benefits of vip and vip+ anyway like its so much more work :rolleyes:

bighugemassiveman

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 28, 2022
LC COIN
WTH?? when did it move up again??? I swear it was still at 500 this morning this is EXACTLY what I stated would happen in another post I'm still only at 350 Going onto week 2 and I stated in a past post... watch as soon as I get closer the requirement will go up this is really starting to get really fucking annoying... when I've been here for over a year... at my rate of progress it will be next weekend when I have just enough but by then the requirement will probably be like fking 700 it feels like this is done on purpose to go for the cash grab option... "lets keep incrementally increasing it until people get too annoyed then just pay us money" You already have donations but it's not enough, the goal is 1500 and I guess the money isn't going up fast enough just like our LC so keep turning the heat up little by little...it's like the old thing of how do you boil a frog? just keep turning the heat up 1-2 degrees at a time.. I already subscribe to Devs that I have like on their page.
im pretty sure its been 550 tbf

Addaalex

Registered
LV

Apr 12, 2024
LC COIN
We need to find a new site, that's for sure. This one start to become very instable. You will never know what they will change in the future

Mr. St James

Keeper of the Lord Privy Cum
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 19, 2023
LC COIN
550 is the goal, right?
Yes, which is 183 posts in total if no one likes anything you write lol. At one every 2 minutes 40 seconds, that's about 8 hours total. Of course, likes change this A LOT, so spread the wealth comrades!

Reactions: 8 users

DeepSeed

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 10, 2023
LC COIN
Still grinding. But over half-way there at this point. The finish line is in view.

BadFox1

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
I'm still grinding grrrrrrrrr. Now that there is a like cool down I don't get half as many likes as I used to so it's slowed considerably. Don't hate the player hate the game...

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom