Status
Not open for further replies.

Onion1sgood

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 27, 2022
LC COIN
Still on the grind! let's go! I am glad there is a path available though!

Reactions: 23 users

MasterTonberry

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Eh, I was actually warming up to the engagement (even as a long-time lurker) but the goalposts keep getting pushed back every time I log on, so that motivation is just draining away

• Heart
Reactions: 6 users

GoblinsLayer

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 12, 2024
LC COIN
we will get there eventually, i can say that its not as rough as some people make it out to be.

Watch a video or play a game while you have basic interaction with random people in the internet. repeat the next day until mission done

Reactions: 1 user

scooterboy5627

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 11, 2024
LC COIN
lmao, now i have to wait 150 seconds between each like....man they really making it easier for me to move on to another site

Reactions: 12 users

Wormac

Registered
LV

Aug 10, 2023
LC COIN
Eh, I was actually warming up to the engagement (even as a long-time lurker) but the goalposts keep getting pushed back every time I log on, so that motivation is just draining away
Honestly I feel the same way, but I must say I'm liking the interaction a bit more than I initially thought so I guess that's a plus

Reactions: 3 users

bodboy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
I know the goal keeps getting moved and the motivation is getting less we are in the same pot and the only two options that are out there is do what we are all doing or pay for it here is your motivation in the end 👉👌💦💦💧💧😁

Jwolf

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 15, 2023
LC COIN
Quick reminder of how to earn your LC comment on posts communication is key liking peoples comments reminder everybody is trying to get the LC two so by working together you comment you earn LC when you Reactions two a comment they earn LC so everybody helping everybody out so keep liking and commenting and you will get there eventually
I'm still trying. Getting no where when the goal keeps moving. 500 to 550.

Reactions: 4 users

Colo9408

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 20, 2024
LC COIN
we will get there eventually, i can say that its not as rough as some people make it out to be.

Watch a video or play a game while you have basic interaction with random people in the internet. repeat the next day until mission done
yeah and interacting made me dowload some games i havnt playd befor, so i play and check leaving comments here and there, the best way is to not stress about it

ArchWolf

Registered
LV

Mar 11, 2023
LC COIN
lmao, now i have to wait 150 seconds between each like....man they really making it easier for me to move on to another site
Same here dude, the prices of each "package" are also increasing, it doesn't make much sense to have to see so much advertising on a website and still have to pay a lot for some content that is available elsewhere for free 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom