Theme editor

Which game are you most looking forward to seeing updated?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ikkiqlouwu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 2K
hero harem must fall, i really like the story, aside the sex scenes are very good
 
Eternum, always. The best VN for me, I generally have a strong preference for incest games yet Eternum somehow became my favorite vn.
 
lessons in love lately, or dissonance (by l_elyot), the former especially as there are still a looooot of questions to be answered and i just like the dialogue for the game.
 
Eroflashclub's games, i've seen very mixed opinions on them but i absolutely love them. I often check in on the ci-en page and talk to the creator from time to time as well
 
Since a number of games whose development I oversaw have already been completed, there are only two (2) projects left that I’m monitoring: Law School and Straitened Times.
 
Summertime saga love that game and i need another update
the game is slowly dying probably a mixture of the developer getting burnt out and it not having too much more content to add i mean almost all characters have a completed story which is why they rework alot just to keep patreons for as long as they can
 
Back
Top Bottom