whats your favorite, abandoned, or pushed to a crappy complete game?

Doxxi

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 1, 2024
LC COIN
reluctant archon
off the record
connected
all of L8erals games ( should note his abandoned stuff as far as i know is due to work on shag the hag 2 but, its all been down for 2+ years so i doubt he will revive them.)
a great mix of stuff that will all probably never see any actual completion sadly

one that i loved the look of but did not get a lot made for it before it was dropped was Dizzy city life.

blackstar42

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 10, 2024
LC COIN
Sadly Abandoned game: Fall Fable was really good, too bad that the dev said it's never coming back.

Great Abandoned game that got resurrected: Reincarnotica

Most annoying "complete" abandoned game ever: For me, it's gotta be Forbidden Basketball. Not that the game was a masterpiece by any means, but ending the game with a forced bad end is about the shittiest thing I've ever seen in game dev. I will never trust a game from that dev ever again.

zboyz

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 3, 2024
LC COIN
stay true stay you, the models are really nice, it was a promising game

Tropical101

Prompt Engineer in training
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 26, 2024
LC COIN
For AVN abandoned, Big Brother. For 3D abandoned, X Story Player

Krayt

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 8, 2023
LC COIN
My Sweet Neighbors and Big Brother. I even try every new Big Brother rip off, and that just sad:cry:

Reactions: 1 user

bigdaddymaks

Registered
LV

Jan 25, 2024
LC COIN
It's an absolute shame that A.O.A. Academy has been abandoned.
It would still be interesting to see The Tyrant.
Of course Summertime Saga, an update will come out at some point, but.... I don't know how long we'll have to wait!
And Lily of the Valley, I don't know why it was abandoned, not a bad project.

rockstar

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 10, 2022
LC COIN
Well Milfy City, the story is actually very bad but IMO the renders are still solid to this day

piccorri

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 17, 2023
LC COIN
Summertime Saga is technically not abandoned, but it's been so long into the supposed tech upgrades that it almost feels like it.
summetime saga for sure for me too. It feels like the passion just ran out

Reactions: 1 user

noonie

Registered
LV

Sep 27, 2023
LC COIN
summetime saga for sure for me too. It feels like the passion just ran out
some fan mods add some spice but yeah, if they added it to steam or something they could make bank, but it seems like 1 minor update a year

RandMierdin

Registered
LV

May 3, 2024
LC COIN
There was a game, Whoremonger, that was very promising for a first release, that the dev abandoned a few days later due to some forms of backlash. Was sad to see.
Dev is Turning Tricks? They're working on it again. They added some stuff and re-released Act 1 and are hoping to have Act 2 out this month.

Back
Top Bottom