whats your favorite, abandoned, or pushed to a crappy complete game?

noonie

Registered
Sep 27, 2023
LC COIN
just creeping over some old games that are coming to mind, and one that really pissed me off how it was so cut short and rushed to complete was Corruption by Mr. C, Midlife Crisis with its dark path as well, and astral lust. what are some good half-assed and abandoned games?

Reactions: 2 users

HaRiKriShNa

Registered
Lewd
Dec 7, 2023
LC COIN
"pushed to a crappy complete game", immediately reminded me of Human Dairy Farm, the dev suddenly finished the game to a crappy complete game. Sad, I liked that game.

Reactions: 1 user

AntonZap

Registered
Lewd
Feb 5, 2024
LC COIN
Summertime Saga is technically not abandoned, but it's been so long into the supposed tech upgrades that it almost feels like it.

Reactions: 1 users

DXLELITE

Registered
Lewd
Nov 14, 2023
LC COIN
Offcuts
Reluctant Archon
Ecchi Sensei

All were good, all now abandoned

Reactions: 1 users

Archer

Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2022
LC COIN
Annie's School Days - author originally said he'd come back, but looks like that is dead forever.

AvariceGreed

Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2023
LC COIN
Offcuts
Reluctant Archon
Ecchi Sensei

All were good, all now abandoned
Ooh, see im still very hopeful about ecchi sensei, some of the best quality renders in the biz, even if it never "finishes", a proper month one release would still consolidate a ton of what we have now into an easy to archive format, perhaps one day another hero can come along and keep up that standard

AvariceGreed

Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2023
LC COIN
Tho i will say ecchi sensei was probably gonna fail from the start, uh the original plan was for a full year, so 52 weeks, we never reached 4, blue cat always had issues tho, so it wasn't unexpected or anything

Elhorsto

Registered
Lewd
Jun 22, 2023
LC COIN
Ooh, see im still very hopeful about ecchi sensei, some of the best quality renders in the biz, even if it never "finishes", a proper month one release would still consolidate a ton of what we have now into an easy to archive format, perhaps one day another hero can come along and keep up that standard

hope dies last

Squeeky

Registered
Lewd
Jun 3, 2023
LC COIN
There was a game, Whoremonger, that was very promising for a first release, that the dev abandoned a few days later due to some forms of backlash. Was sad to see.

Squeeky

Registered
Lewd
Jun 3, 2023
LC COIN
Summertime Saga is technically not abandoned, but it's been so long into the supposed tech upgrades that it almost feels like it.
Yea. I had to cancel my Patreon support, was quickly becoming the most expensive game I'd never received a completed version of. It's a great game, no doubt. Just not sure what the hold-up is.

Name001234

Registered
Lewd
Mar 16, 2024
LC COIN
Did you ever get to bang the trap in that game? That game has so many characters, and only get like one round with like half of them

Back
Top Bottom