whats your favorite, abandoned, or pushed to a crappy complete game?

ukalias

Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
One of my favourite games was Our Fate - A new family. It was sad when the game was abandoned, and when the reason why became known it made me miserable.

mikenuts666

Registered
Apr 14, 2023
LC COIN
8nribz.jpg

lolilewder

Registered
Lewd
Jun 3, 2022
LC COIN
definitely our fate, abandoned at the worst possible time just as the slow burn was going to pay off

mentalblais

Registered
Lewd
Feb 28, 2023
LC COIN
Hard Love
Personal Assistant (Non BHG version)
maybe BSC not my favorite genre, but I also wish it was complete / remade.

AntonZap

Registered
Lewd
Feb 5, 2024
LC COIN
Did you ever get to bang the trap in that game? That game has so many characters, and only get like one round with like half of them
You mean Eve (the blue haired girl)? If so, yes. She actually has one of the best developed arcs in the game. As in, the de actually bothered to build up a relationship between them instead of "me horny, you big dick, let's fuck" like the others.

You actually get to choose if you want her to be a natural girl or a dude, cock and all. I haven't tested the later since I'm straight, but the option is there if you're into that. I won't judge.

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
I'm still not over Lexi and Dr. Amanda Sex Therapist being abandoned. Early love is
a damn shame as well

dontno

Registered
Lewd
Oct 11, 2023
LC COIN
Classroom Havoc. The concept is really nice but damn, someone should really work on that haha

blob69420

Registered
Mar 27, 2023
LC COIN
Midlife Crisis is probably getting abandoned
Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist 2.0.0 is some of the best content I've ever seen, but it's only like one scene.
Connected was very promising

Back
Top Bottom