What was your First Games Console / Computer

slashdash

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2023
LC COIN
When i was little my parents bought me a sega genesis. Id play sonic the hedgehog or whatever all the time. Kind of began my video game addiction😓

BadFox1

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
Console was Atari 2600. Game was pong
PC was a Apple II and game was Oregon Trail.
My first personal PC was a 386 DX2 with a 10MB HDD and a 28k modem. I couldn't play doom because it was too slow so I played Wolfenstien 3D. My buddy's dad ran a pawn shop and would buy up the PC's that came in. They had TONS of parts laying around, he said grab what ya want and build it. I did. I later upgraded it to a 486DX2 and finally got to play laggy Doom.
The good old days!

PapaQ

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
My first real experience with home computers was my big brother's Commodore 64. For the first few months he had it hooked up to an old black&white TV, but it was still brilliant. I mean, he rarely let me play it of course, but I was tolerated hanging around in the background occasionally, while he played Samantha Fox Strip Poker or California Games or Boulder Dash with his mates.

A few years later I finally got my own computer - an Amiga 500. With a RAM expansion and a proper monitor! Some of my favourites were Stunt Car Racer, Pang, Lotus Turbo Challenge 1 and 2, Sensible soccer, Pinball Dreams/Illusions, Civilization, Bundesliga Manager, North & South, Super Cars and many more. What a fantastic machine that was!

BacktoDarkmoon

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 25, 2023
LC COIN
Self-assembled computer based on AMD Duron 800, 64 Mb RAM, 40 Gb HDD, CD-RW, videocard Nvidia 32 Mb, 17' CRT Samsung monitor.

Lucumo

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 12, 2023
LC COIN
Not "my" console but my family had an Atari 2600 Jr. somehow...from somewhere, way after its release.

crimx42

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 27, 2022
LC COIN
Atari but I don't remember details... I was like 4 years old and played it with my older brother... So technically it was his...

My first one that was technically mine would probably be Nintendo, NES

bloodheart

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 20, 2023
LC COIN
ps1 my parents and i keep it running for three days so we didnt have to start over playing crash because we forgot to buy memory cards

Varrilete

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 27, 2023
LC COIN
Game boy advance was my first games console
I remember playing Pokemon on that, I am sure I wasted like a $1k USD on batterys LOL

First PC game was the original Starcraft, I remember in pentium 3 pc, with a less than 1 GB HDD

RandMierdin

Registered
LV

May 3, 2024
LC COIN
NES was the first console I owned and we had an XT as the family computer.

Before owning anything, I do remember playing on Atari at someone's place and playing Number Munchers and Oregon Trail on an Apple computer at school.

SMBD

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 23, 2022
LC COIN
Custom build but wasnt initialy build for me (but ended up in my hands). Very old Intel pentium or celeron and Win 2000. Thats all I can remember :)

Back
Top Bottom